October OTA Updates

Can you please tell me how you determined the car had downloaded 4.4 GB of data? Thanks.
My router monitors all data in and out for each device connected.

Or you just manually activate the install using the trigger method on the steering wheel

Never thought of checking that till now. Nothing downloaded in last few days

1665522433906.webp

The fact that this is happening at all is a fantastic thing; let's be thankful for that, instead of assuming that Lucid won't deliver on their promises. Even if it doesn't show up by Friday, and shows up Monday, it'll still be a great thing; that said, I have no reason to believe it won't happen this week.
Ok, I am going to take exception to part of your statement, "The fact that this is happening at all ". I paid $169,000 for a car, sight un-seen, and received it 12/31/2021. It came with v 10.4 and no cruise control and alpha quality software. I am not bitching about release dates being late because I know that there is a lot of re-writes going on but don't tell me that I should be glad that they are finally fixing software. Sorry, but it's a sticking point with me, as everyone knows! 😇

It’s happening people!

A1F38FC3-CFC9-401F-8579-8D9311FB7704.webp

I guess we all started same time. I never login to Lucid mobile app as much as last 24 hours. Cheers! Class of 1st batch!

I guess we all started same time. I never login to Lucid mobile app as much as last 24 hours. Cheers! Class of 1st batch!
Guessing 4pm was the “release the hounds” moment. 😂

Just got the prompt too but about to head out to bar trivia so will have to wait until we return. Guess it won't matter since this is the "infrastructure" update

I also just received the prompt but my car is the Scottsdale service center for a few minor items. Fortunately the service manager is as interested to see 2.0 as I am so he will load it for me.

Back