October OTA Updates

Is there any update on this, @Firstto520 ? I was wondering whether there still are plans to send out this first wave of software 2.0 this week, and if so, which day? Thanks.
The first post said “…chance to be in the first wave which is expected to ship late this week” so I’d wait until later this week or so. :)

The first post said “…chance to be in the first wave which is expected to ship late this week” so I’d wait until later this week or so. :)
Come on. It's Tuesday. Isn't that late enough in the week? :)

Several in this forum should be wearing this parch!

Attachments

• E525D43C-562A-4E70-B37B-DADD6136A2E4.webp
    E525D43C-562A-4E70-B37B-DADD6136A2E4.webp
    115.1 KB · Views: 67
I like to be a positive guy, but Lucid doesn’t exactly have a stellar record at delivering things when they say they will. I’m still waiting for that Lucid Bi-Directional Charger that the Miami Studio said when I ordered my car would be available by the end of 2021! I really do hope we get the first wave of software 2.0 drops this week and that everyone on this Forum who requested being in that first wave gets it.

I like to be a positive guy, but Lucid doesn’t exactly have a stellar record at delivering things when they say they will. I’m still waiting for that Lucid Bi-Directional Charger that the Miami Studio said when I ordered my car would be available by the end of 2021! I really do hope we get the first wave of software 2.0 drops this week and that everyone on this Forum who requested being in that first wave gets it.
The fact that this is happening at all is a fantastic thing; let's be thankful for that, instead of assuming that Lucid won't deliver on their promises. Even if it doesn't show up by Friday, and shows up Monday, it'll still be a great thing; that said, I have no reason to believe it won't happen this week.

The fact that this is happening at all is a fantastic thing; let's be thankful for that, instead of assuming that Lucid won't deliver on their promises. Even if it doesn't show up by Friday, and shows up Monday, it'll still be a great thing; that said, I have no reason to believe it won't happen this week.
Agree. Too many Negative Nicks on this forum!

I think it's imminent. 4.4GB of data downloaded this month alone to the car. What's it hoarding if it's not an OTA update? ;)

I wasn’t being negative at all. I was just asking @Firstto520 for a status report. I didn’t expect it to arrive today. He said “later this week” and I wanted to see if that was still on track.

Greetings and happy Tuesday all! The first of four updates will be rolled out to your Lucid Air today. A couple of reminders - WiFi is your friend for these updates. Some are going to be sizable so a solid connection is best. Also, you will see no change in functionality with this first update. It sets the stage for subsequent updates that should follow later this week.

We're setting up an email inbox for any questions or issues you may encounter. This may not be done today but I'll circle back with that ASAP. I'll also use this thread to keep you advised on the timing of the following OTA updates.

Cheers!

So, how many immediately went to their phone to check for the "blue dot", I did. ;)

I wasn’t being negative at all. I was just asking @Firstto520 for a status report. I didn’t expect it to arrive today. He said “later this week” and I wanted to see if that was still on track.
Thanks for clarifying! Must be just how I read it then.

I’m so stoked for everyone to get on the latest and greatest! :)

I did too. I went beyond that! I checked my router to make sure my car is connected to wifi.
You *can* do it on LTE too, it just is gonna take forever, heh.

Or you can be like me and have your network decide to throw a fit about an hour before you start the install and have to have it re-pushed twice haha (totally my fault, not Lucid’s)

do you all have all of these four updates already? As in where does the 2.0 fall into the mix?
2.0.1 sets the stage (you will not see any functional difference). 2.0.4 brings all the goods, except Highway Assist. 2.0.7 brings Highway Assist.

I do not have a fourth update yet, but I presume that is coming based on feedback from the early reviewers.

I think it's imminent. 4.4GB of data downloaded this month alone to the car. What's it hoarding if it's not an OTA update? ;)
Can you please tell me how you determined the car had downloaded 4.4 GB of data? Thanks.

Back