October OTA Updates

So .. dumb question, but did anyone Click the "Learn More" link ?

In my excitement, I forgot to ...

Attachments

• IMG_4687.webp
    IMG_4687.webp
    61.7 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_4689.webp
    IMG_4689.webp
    17.8 KB · Views: 44
I think somebody from Houston should sell their DE before they have a stroke. Buy a nice POSP that will match their needs.

I’ll sit this one out. I’m in no hurry to get any update. I’d rather wait for everyone else to get it first, mess with it, and then bitch about it after.

I’d prefer to wait.

Greetings and happy Tuesday all! The first of four updates will be rolled out to your Lucid Air today. A couple of reminders - WiFi is your friend for these updates. Some are going to be sizable so a solid connection is best. Also, you will see no change in functionality with this first update. It sets the stage for subsequent updates that should follow later this week.

We're setting up an email inbox for any questions or issues you may encounter. This may not be done today but I'll circle back with that ASAP. I'll also use this thread to keep you advised on the timing of the following OTA updates.

Cheers!
Yeah!!! Just got my update notification!!! Thanks @Firstto520 🤗

BOOM! Thank you!

I'm told that this 2.0.2 update just sets the stage for later updates in the coming days but will not itself change any functionality for the driver or passengers.

I’ll sit this one out. I’m in no hurry to get any update. I’d rather wait for everyone else to get it first, mess with it, and then bitch about it after.

I’d prefer to wait.

Seeing as I didn't make the cut and get the magic dot, I hereby recant everything I've ever said or posted about patience being a virtue.

Installing. Very slow possibly because I’m on LTE with very poor range inside garage? Let’s see if this goes through. I thought it was supposed to pre-download the package before showing up on my phone.

Many thanks @Firstto520

Installing. Very slow possibly because I’m on LTE with very poor range inside garage? Let’s see if this goes through. I thought it was supposed to pre-download the package before showing up on my phone.

Many thanks @Firstto520
Weird…… I completed the update and definitely didn’t see it downloading a chunk of data during the download. You sure it’s not just the update length itself? Took almost an hour to install.

Weird…… I completed the update and definitely didn’t see it downloading a chunk of data during the download. You sure it’s not just the update length itself? Took almost an hour to install.
That could be it then. I’m impressed that it downloaded the update patch while parked in my garage with limited connectivity.

I've finished downloading 2.0.2, and nothing obvious changed in my car. The UI layout on the glass cockpit did not change to the new configuration that some others with the new software have seen. Also, the loading time for the screens was certainly no faster.

This really does just seem to be a background update to prepare for the new features that have been teased:

IMG_1464.webp

Back