RESOLVED Notifications

MRU

Cars
Lucid AGT
Recently I stopped getting notifications from my iOS app. I have the latest version 1.32.0. All other functions work fine, just no notifications - charging status, the last software update alert - nothing. I turned all the buttons off and on in the iOS settings as well as the app settings. Still doesn’t work. Has anyone come across this problem? Any suggestions ?

Recently I stopped getting notifications from my iOS app. I have the latest version 1.32.0. All other functions work fine, just no notifications - charging status, the last software update alert - nothing. I turned all the buttons off and on in the iOS settings as well as the app settings. Still doesn’t work. Has anyone come across this problem? Any suggestions ?
Sign out of the app then re-login

I’ve done that a couple of times. It’s frustrating because the app on my wife’s iPhone with the exact same settings does show the notifications. I’m at a complete loss. Doesn’t affect the mobile key operations in any way but it’s an irritant.

I’m having the same issue. I didn’t receive any notifications from my iOS app for the last 4 updates. The updates don’t show up in the app until the car displays an update alert. But the app still never sends any notifications of whether the update is available or complete etc. I called CS but they didn’t know what to do about this.

I fixed it. Deleted the app from my phone and reinstalled it. I also removed it from the Lucid (Connectivity-Devices-Edit-Remove) and then added the phone back as a new device. Made sure Notifications are enabled in my phone. Now it works as it should, all notifications are coming through. I’m surprised your CS didn’t have an answer because I got this fix from them. Perhaps your local CS was unaware, I emailed Lucid and they replied pretty quickly. - it probably went to their main CS team. I must say I was a bit apprehensive to do the reset because other than the notifications my mobile key was working fine. And I’ve heard so many owners complaints over the mobile key, I didn’t want to join that club. But I didn’t need to worry, the reset did the trick and the mobile key is fully functional plus I’m getting all notifications.

👍 then test it by connecting your charger. You should get the charging commenced notification.

I don’t think I’ve ever had any notifications on my phone so will try this 👍

Back