No Sound (audio) for Navigation

Briboynyc

Cars
Air Touring
So I’m not hearing the turn by turn audio navigation. My mute button in navigation is not on (I toffees on and then back to for) and still can’t get audio to play. There is no setting that I can find for audio settings for navigation (other than the mute button). I can turn audio up and down (I can see the bar graph moving) but no sound.

anyone encounter this? A fix? I tried left turn signal, closing and locking the door and that didn’t work.

HELP

Have you tried switching the car to another user profile, then back again?

Im so new. How do you select the second profile? Is it using the other FOB? Selecting on the pilot screen?

Im so new. How do you select the second profile? Is it using the other FOB? Selecting on the pilot screen?
Right cockpit screen. Tap on the avatar in the upper left of the screen. (Or the Bluetooth or WiFi icon. Any will work.) You should see your profile listed, as well as guest, and any other profiles you have set up.

Also if you are playing ATMOS tracks on Tidal you will not get sound for navigation.

Also if you are playing ATMOS tracks on Tidal you will not get sound for navigation.
Thanks for the tip. That's a feature instead of a bug for me because I don't know how to turn down its volume separately while keeping the music volume high.

How do I know which one is Atmos?

I used my second keyfob to drive the car and it still did not play turn by turn on the navigation. Doesn't play turn by turn with the radio on or off

If you haven't already tried it, manually switching to the guest profile and back might fix it.

Thanks for the tip. That's a feature instead of a bug for me because I don't know how to turn down its volume separately while keeping the music volume high.

How do I know which one is Atmos?
Ha ha exactly. They say Dolby Atmos on the screen. Also you can only find atmos tracks in the Tidal app then favorite them. They don’t show up in the vehicle search.

Attachments

• 94ED26C2-C8C2-47D1-8757-3F2214FA5664.jpeg
    94ED26C2-C8C2-47D1-8757-3F2214FA5664.jpeg
    651.5 KB · Views: 111
Ha ha exactly. They say Dolby Atmos on the screen. Also you can only find atmos tracks in the Tidal app then favorite them. They don’t show up in the vehicle search.
Thanks for all those info.

I tried Valet Card reboot. I tried the left turn signal and lock car reboot. Tried a different keyfob (profile) and I cannot get turn by turn audio directions to work. I can see the turns on the screen but car won't announce the turns.

Right cockpit screen. Tap on the avatar in the upper left of the screen. (Or the Bluetooth or WiFi icon. Any will work.) You should see your profile listed, as well as guest, and any other profiles you have set up.
My Nav audio is also not working. Do you have to setup a guest profile? Do I have to sign out of my profile to see the guest profile?

My Nav audio is also not working. Do you have to setup a guest profile? Do I have to sign out of my profile to see the guest profile?
As JoeC said, you see all profiles if you tap the avatar in the upper left. The guest profile should already be there, along with the one you created for yourself. Just click the guest profile, wait for it to take effect, then select your own again. As it takes effect (reloading your profile's parameters), the components that took the new profile are getting the impact of a soft reset, which may cure your audio issue. No guarantees, you could have bigger issues.

I tried Valet Card reboot. I tried the left turn signal and lock car reboot. Tried a different keyfob (profile) and I cannot get turn by turn audio directions to work. I can see the turns on the screen but car won't announce the turns.
This sounds really stupid, but is your volume turned up? The master volume and nav volume are the same.

Yup volume was up radio on or off didn’t make a diff. What worked was switching profiles. I will switch back to original and see if it still works

I have the same problem. I have not added a second profile. There is no guest profile on my car. Do I need to add new profile as Guest?

I have the same problem. I have not added a second profile. There is no guest profile on my car. Do I need to add new profile as Guest?
Guest profile is always there

Back