RESOLVED No music with bluetooth connected!! (Android)

AMG

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid AGT
Hoping someone solved this issue. Ever since the 2.1.64 update, I have not been able to listen to any music (radio or spotify) if my bluetooth is connected to my Samsung Fold 5.

1. I held down the air symbol and let it reboot. No go.
2. I turned on the left signal and excited the car and re-entered after the blinker stopped blinking, no go.
3. I removed my phone and paired it again, no go.
4. If I turn off bluetooth on my cell, music comes on with no problems.

I never had this problem until after the update and only when my phone is connected to the car's bluetooth. Has anyone had this issue and had it resolved?

You can turn off audio sharing in bluetooth settings on your phone. When your phone is connected to car, go into your bluetooth settings and choose the lucid device it is connected to and disable audio sharing.

For example, on android:

1000002196.jpg

Thanks for your help. I disabled the audio and it still would not play music. I disabled "Calls" and then the audio turned back on. I turned audio back on and continued to work. I then rebooted my Samsing phone and then enabled calls, and then music worked. I'm guessing Samsung had a bug? Just glad it's working. But your suggestions helped narrow down this issue. Tha k you again.

Man with today's electronics, who knows?
When things go wrong unexpectedly, I reboot the car, reboot the phone, and finally delete the phone as a mobile key and then re-pair it, in that order. I stop when the problem is fixed. I often don't know what the exact problem is but this method solves 80% of my "glitches".

Back