No Charging History

BradSholl

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
AGT, R1S, M3
I haven’t done much long distance driving since buying my ‘22 AGT. One loop around the Finger Lakes last summer, on which I did a brief fast charge at the EA station above Lake Seneca. My charging history reflects that stop. Last week, I drove to Pittsburgh, stopping for ~15min plug and play charges at the EA in Bedford both ways. 350kw chargers worked flawlessly, but I didn’t note the granular points of the charges and checked my Lucid app later. No record of charging. Checked the EA app…same. I also grabbed 100 miles at a 100kw Autel charger in Pittsburgh. Same… Did I just dream it??

Nah, sometimes this happens. I usually see EA in my app charging history and email with each visit. Occasionally I don't receive the email, but there have been times when it wasn't recorded in the app either. Chalk it up to the imperfect EA system - the same reason you have to verify with the Lucid app while other times it's just plug and charge!

I've lost count how many times I've charged in total BUT I very distinctly remember all the 'not recorded' ones. Its a bit annoying BUT so far these are what acted as if I wasn't even there and I do believe it's just random EA issues when all said and done:

Amarillo, TX (December 19, 2023) (worked the 2nd time we stopped there on December 31st for reference)
Bloomingdale, IL (March 14, 2024) (worked the 2nd time I stopped there in June 2024)
Milwaukee, WI (Jul 18, 2024) (only stopped here once)
Skokie IL (August 8, 2024) (worked no problem last week and have used this station 4 times total)

My history is blank going back to February. I've charged at EA at least once per month since then. Would it be nice to see how much I've charged? Yeah, but enough for me to reach out to CS about it 🤷🏻‍♂️

I suppose we could blame EA, but shouldn’t our vehicles be tracking their charging history, independent of what charging company was used?

Back