New Touring vs Used Grand Touring

@hmp10 is probably the first right now.
I’m in the midst of doing so right from a fellow forum member.
It’s being shipped cross-country now.
Glad to hear that customer care is good for second-hand owners.

You forgot to mention the best feature -- Massage Seats! 😂 😂

Ugh! I just did a 7 hour road trip in my AT and boy, was I missing that toward the end.

Why does my (much less expensive) GV-60 have that feature, but not a $110+ luxury sedan?

Granted, the GV-60's massage feature isn't the best, but it still feels good.

Ugh! I just did a 7 hour road trip in my AT and boy, was I missing that toward the end.

Why does my (much less expensive) GV-60 have that feature, but not a $110+ luxury sedan?

Granted, the GV-60's massage feature isn't the best, but it still feels good.
Not sure. We've lamented this for months. I'd love a retrofit option.

Same with regards to the frustration with my delayed Touring.

I use my American Express Platinum and Gold card Auto Purchasing Program link from my benefits page. From there, you can navigate to the used auto's tab, select Lucid, and search nationwide for used GT's. The great part is if/when I find a used GT that close enough for reasonable shipping or for me to drive and pick up at $120,000 or less in my ZR/SC/21's configuration, I'm going to pull the trigger and bank my Amex MR Points as well.

Here is the Amex True Car link. There are currently 22 used GT's listed nationwide for sale. https://amexnetwork.truecar.com/
Is there something like this available for Chase Sapphire Reserve card holders?

Thanks for this, I didn't know about their program.

Although, I did phone call Chase before I bought mine and they said a new manufacturer like Lucid is out of the requirements or criteria for them to consider it.

I ended up going through a credit union.

The costco one requires you to buy a CPO for a used vehicle, that makes it pretty limiting.

I've been watching used GT prices closely for the past month or so as they slide gently downward. There was a Quantum Gray car at a Porsche dealership in Atlanta that went for $105k - I missed out on that one by a couple of hours. What surprises me, though, is the number of sellers who still think they're competitively priced at $120k or more.
Check out Serra Toyota of Decatur, 99,500 for an AGT!

Check out Serra Toyota of Decatur, 99,500 for an AGT!
Link for anyone interested

I don't know what's worse in this listing - that a used GT with 7k miles is now going for under $100k, or that they think it's a blue car with Santa Cruz interior (graphite/ceramic)...

Fully loaded Touring for 113k vs Used Grand Touring for 120ish k with under 1k miles
Is the Touring and wait still worth it, or is it better to go the used route if you have additional 10k to throw in.
If I find my ideal build in on the used market I will probably go for that, can walk way from confirmation
Definitely used GT.

That is a steal for someone wanting an Air.

Link for anyone interested

I don't know what's worse in this listing - that a used GT with 7k miles is now going for under $100k, or that they think it's a blue car with Santa Cruz interior (graphite/ceramic)...
Financing has to be through dealership. That's another point for new vs used. New loans are cheaper so you end up paying a lot more for used except you pay cash.

Back