New tire installation in south bay area

Orange

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
Ram 2500, Cayenne
I ordered tire at costco and went to costco Almaden after shipping today but I was told they can’t install it because they don’t have tool to lift vehicle. So I ended up getting refunded.
Is there anyone who tried to install tires in other costco or America tires in south bay?
Any recommendation?

You could try Custom Alignment in Mountain view. They do a lot of specialty and custom work. I haven't asked them to work on my Air yet, but they have done a careful job replacing tires on a Maserati and Volvo EV for me. I ordered the tires from Tire Rack.

Interesting... has anyone gotten tires for their Lucid at Costco and had them installed without an issue?

You could try Custom Alignment in Mountain view. They do a lot of specialty and custom work. I haven't asked them to work on my Air yet, but they have done a careful job replacing tires on a Maserati and Volvo EV for me. I ordered the tires from Tire Rack.
Thanks for the info. I will reach out to them.

America’s Tire had no issues in either Mountain View or Santa Clara

I have used Costco in the past. the only problem I had was that my tire size in my tire choice was not stocked. So I had to wait a few days for the tire to come in. I am planning to replace all my tires within the next 6 months to get better gripping tires. I am thinking of keeping the best of the old tires for use as a temporary spare (not by me but by whatever tire company i use) in case of a flat, etc.

America’s Tire had no issues in either Mountain View or Santa Clara
America's Tire will be half the price of Custom Alignment, or less.

Discount Tire just used floor jacks one corner at a time when they installed my winter tires.

Discount Tire just used floor jacks one corner at a time when they installed my winter tires.
Here I ask them to use two, or one and a block.

Back