I don’t dislike criticism. That is simply untrue. I have been corrected plenty, and do not claim to be brilliant, correct, or omniscient. I seek the truth, not to win an argument; that is always true.
You are seeking a pattern where one does not exist. I am responding about an OTA being delayed by a few days, not about “everything that has ever occurred,” and you should not read it as such, as that is not what I mean.
I have never shamed, gaslit, or dismissed the community. And certainly not on purpose. If you have examples of me gaslighting or shaming
anyone, please provide them and I will immediately apologize and delete them and be accountable. But without such examples, this is libel, not criticism. And people love to lob accusations without examples, based on how they feel.
If that were true, then the content of those posts would not be “where’s my update,” and I would take less issue with them.
It sure is. I’m not happy about there being a delay. I am not suggesting Lucid didn’t fuck up by announcing and not releasing. I don’t think I have any other words to make that any more clear.
I am, in addition to that, saying I don’t think it’s that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things. If you disagree, that’s fine. You’ll note I haven’t deleted a single post. Your opinions are yours to hold and share, just as mine are mine. And we are both more than welcome to share them.
I agree. I have said dozens of times I’d like to see Lucid stop stepping on its own feet.
That is not what I am doing.
I also fully believe in calling Lucid on their shit when they deserve it, as well as bringing logic to an emotion fight when it’s needed.
If you’re curious enough, you can find hundreds of posts of me saying Lucid needs to improve in various areas.
Here’s an example of a thread I think is a much bigger deal:
https://lucidowners.com/threads/gra...and-time-in-service.13316/page-18#post-334119
The leasing wear and tear nonsense was another, which happily seems resolved now.
As another example, I was literally just about to post that my wife’s fobs have failed to start the car twice since 3.4.4. Today was the second time and it really upset her; the fix was removing and replacing the battery (resetting the fob). Am I happy that the Gravity suddenly has fob issues for us again? Obviously not.
You are more than welcome to hold your opinion. But I must also be welcome to hold and state mine, even if my opinion is that people are making a mountain out of a mole hill, in this specific case. You do not have to agree with me. That is not one of the rules for participation in this forum. In fact, you can argue with me (or anyone else) as much as you’d like, provided there is sound reasoning and not ad hominem attacks, which I also try never to engage in.