Grand Magistrate; Referral Code - Q1BTN5Y3
Verified Owner
Cars
Air DE-P, ZR, 21"
DE Number
Referral Code
Q1BTN5Y3
That said, still nothing for 21" other than OEM :(
A mate in Australia was talking to the head of Continental for the country. The guy said there will loads of new BEV rated tires released by all manufacturers next year, due in large part to tires on BEVs lasting only 70 to 50 % as long as the same tire on ICE cars. The Conti guy said our higher load index will be easy it address, but wear will be harder as even cheap BEVs have loads to torque. And, I learned, regenerative braking scrubs off molecules of rubber on each application.

Looks like the P Zero AS Plus 3 are available for the 19" wheels on Tire Rack, and have gotten rave reviews; I like the stock Pirellis on 19", though previously I've loved Michelin, but I suspect I'll give these a try when I have to swap: https://www.thedrive.com/guides-and...satile-all-season-tire-with-performance-chops. They've gotten rave reviews.

That said, still nothing for 21" other than OEM :(

Just stumbled upon your link. I like that these Pirellis are claimed to have a 1.2% lower decibel rating. I’ll check if my local Discount Tyre has them in stock. Also, my OEM tyres have over 23,000 miles on them. How long can I expect to ride on them before changing them out? Superficial inspection shows decent enough tread depth.

Addendum: Yay! They’re in stock. $275 a pop.

Just stumbled upon your link. I like that these Pirellis are claimed to have a 1.2% lower decibel rating. I’ll check if my local Discount Tyre has them in stock. Also, my OEM tyres have over 23,000 miles on them. How long can I expect to ride on them before changing them out? Superficial inspection shows decent enough tread depth.

Addendum: Yay! They’re in stock. $275 a pop.
Let me know what you think! I’d be super curious to know how they compare to the OEMs.

I have no idea what the mileage on these things is gonna be - I have plenty of depth left on both 21s and 19s to date.

Back