New owner - San Diego

Greetings, I am a new owner in San Diego. I have had my black Grand Touring for about two months now. I love the car!
Congrats!
Can you send us few pics including the interior?

Welcome aboard!

Greetings, I am a new owner in San Diego. I have had my black Grand Touring for about two months now. I love the car!

Welcome aboard! I’m a new owner too. I took delivery of my red GT on Friday, the 30th of September, helping Lucid meet their Q3 delivery numbers.

Instead of having my car home delivered to Chula Vista, Lucid sent a Lyft to pick me up, to drive me up to Costa Mesa. I haven’t gotten to drive my car that much since, but I love it! BEST CAR EVERRR!

Congrats, I also drove home from Costa Mesa than had waited to have PPF, ceramic coating and window tinting on the car, and after charging two times at home, tested at EA and could not charge and now have been without car for 2 weeks, should be getting car back next week after I take my road trip to Az which I had planned on doing with the Lucid. Hopefully, I will have many more road trips that I can complete with the Lucid as I did enjoy driving it when I could.

Just received my car (GT, Zenith Red, 21”, Tahoe) last Wednesday. They dropped it off for me at my place in San Diego (OB). Love driving it and today put it in at One of One for some front PPF and ceramic coating. The navigation on my car is not working (it thinks it is still up in Costa Mesa) and nothing I do will reset it. Have been working with Lucid tech folks and they say there is nothing to be done until the 2.0 roll out occurs.

Just received my car (GT, Zenith Red, 21”, Tahoe) last Wednesday. They dropped it off for me at my place in San Diego (OB). Love driving it and today put it in at One of One for some front PPF and ceramic coating. The navigation on my car is not working (it thinks it is still up in Costa Mesa) and nothing I do will reset it. Have been working with Lucid tech folks and they say there is nothing to be done until the 2.0 roll out occurs.
You will love 2.0!

From all I read I believe I will. Am still hoping for sooner than later. Need to get navigation working (have no idea what it looks like on this car), see if geofence garage opening button can come up automatically amongst other thing.

From all I read I believe I will. Am still hoping for sooner than later. Need to get navigation working (have no idea what it looks like on this car), see if geofence garage opening button can come up automatically amongst other thing.
The geofencing works well when pulling into the garage. I just have not had it come up when backing out to leave. But with the 2.0 UX, it is easier to open the Homelink and close the garage door.

Welcome aboard! I’m a new owner too. I took delivery of my red GT on Friday, the 30th of September, helping Lucid meet their Q3 delivery numbers.

Instead of having my car home delivered to Chula Vista, Lucid sent a Lyft to pick me up, to drive me up to Costa Mesa. I haven’t gotten to drive my car that much since, but I love it! BEST CAR EVERRR!
I have a sneaking suspicion you and I were there at the same time! 😁 I was there picking up around 5p on the 30th

I have a sneaking suspicion you and I were there at the same time! 😁 I was there picking up around 5p on the 30th

Oh, my. There was a friendly couple, also taking delivery of their red GT, but theirs had the tan (Tahoe?) interior. Was that you?

Sounds like many more owners from San Diego. We are approaching critical mass down here!

Sounds like many more owners from San Diego. We are approaching critical mass down here!

Frank Collins, our local Lucid Mobile Service tech, told me several days ago that there about 50 Lucid owners in SD Country, and rapidly growing. I was surprised by that.

Hello All, I'm from San Diego too - 4S/RB area. Placed an order for AT last week and have a VIN assigned. Any references for PPF, ceramic coating, tinting? I saw a mention of One-of-One from @PAbuilt

Hello All, I'm from San Diego too - 4S/RB area. Placed an order for AT last week and have a VIN assigned. Any references for PPF, ceramic coating, tinting? I saw a mention of One-of-One from @PAbuilt

I second the mention, and I recommend them without reservation. I do so for all the services you mentioned. One-of-One San Diego, near the corner of Clairemont Mesa Boulevard and Convoy Street.

Ask for Jessica, she’s one of the front office ladies. Tell them Arnel sent you.

Back