New member. Taking my chances.

She finally drove the Lucid a few times and she said she likes it! I also finally get to experience being a Lucid passenger in trips longer than 20+ mins and that was my best car nap lol!

So you might be able to keep it?

So you might be able to keep it?
I posted more info here

Welp, that thread got locked...

Anyways, Pure AWD price update to $68,500.

Welp, that thread got locked...

Anyways, Pure AWD price update to $68,500.
I'll edit your marketplace post where you should be updating the price on that post.

Final price update on my Lucid. $63,500.

I will be updating my other listings tonight.

When I was a kid I wondered why we aren't driving electric cars yet.
Renewable energy + electric cars = almost free fuel!
I was young, but it's still my dream.
Some day we will transition. And hell I will own one!

Decades later....
Reserved a Pure.
WOOHOO!

it's not yet a dream come true.
All these things need to line up properly this year otherwise it would be another 4-5 years.
1) I need a new job with at least a certain salary
2) Mom not have anything serious with her health (just had endoscopy + colonoscopy this week; waiting for results whether the polyps found are cancerous)
3) Whether my stock bet will boom (AXSM)

Sometimes I wonder if I'm being greedy to even want this.
I'm putting it at 10% chance but I won't be sad if it doesn't happen.
I'm already very happy to even have a chance at this car.

Good luck to us still dreaming. To those who have achieved it, please enjoy it very well :)

Final price update on my Lucid. $63,500.

I will be updating my other listings tonight.
I am interested in a car.

Car sold. My last post here. I won't be logging back in after this so I can close this chapter, not get distracted, and move on. Absolutely no regrets despite how things ended. Thanks everyone for this journey!

I lied. I logged back in lol. I saw my fastrak account get charged. My good old Lucid got a free pass to San Francisco. I forgot to remove the car's license from my account. Just dropping by to say a quick hi and hope everyone is doing well! Good to see many of the old members still active.

For those who were asking, I sold the car for about $60,500 to a local car dealer. I mostly got lowball offers lower than the dealer's. A few very serious inquiries including one whose wife ultimately vetoed :( He is a pilot in SFO who lives in the Sacramento area and the Lucid's range would've been perfect for his roundtrip without range anxiety. I sort of miss the car sometimes. More so recently with several friends getting their first EVs. I feel mostly like "ah been there, I'm retired now". I'm still cherishing the good times I had and having my wish fulfilled albeit I couldn't keep the Lucid for long. Again, no regret and less stress for me overall. Living a simpler less work/earn less/spend less life now though once in a while I miss the luxury ride. Sometimes it even shows up in my dreams haha

P.S. I'm a bit disappointed that my Lucid encounter rate has not increased in the past 10 months. I've seen more Cybertrucks of various colors in the past month than Lucids in the past 10 months! I'm still hoping the company performs better.

Back