Munro's first engineering evaluation of the Air

Actually, I was aiming for a ONE gemini lfp battery. You may know them as the ones who had that 730 mile model s. Their battery pack is technically 200 kwh, but its the same weight as 100 kwh.
For the reasons of being lightweight, im going to order the 100 kwh version of it.(which should weigh around a 50 kwh battery)
However, if I can get lucid battery cells, then I will surely do that. They do come in modules, so ill likely aim for around 60 kwh of lucid batteries.
Wait I forgot the car also has 2.5x the downforce of a 992 gt3 at 120 mph

Actually, I was aiming for a ONE gemini lfp battery. You may know them as the ones who had that 730 mile model s. Their battery pack is technically 200 kwh, but its the same weight as 100 kwh.
For the reasons of being lightweight, im going to order the 100 kwh version of it.(which should weigh around a 50 kwh battery)
However, if I can get lucid battery cells, then I will surely do that. They do come in modules, so ill likely aim for around 60 kwh of lucid batteries.
Very ambitious, congrats on that part.
I guess, I'll have to scale back on teasing you (no promises though).

Somehow I bumped into this video online.

Keep in mind, he's mostly looking at this from the manufacturing angle. Tesla does have some really good optimizations around how to build a car efficiently.

I wanted to hear the rest of this.

What does he say afterwards? Everything else other than the power system Tesla is better?
What does that leave? Software?
Not sure, you are watching as much I watched.

Keep in mind, he's mostly looking at this from the manufacturing angle. Tesla does have some really good optimizations around how to build a car efficiently.
Munro is mostly about manufacturing process and engineering dissect analysis. Tesla and no one has better drivetrain efficiency output than Lucid, but they have other efficiency, streamline supply chain, manufacturing cost optimization, software ware development, autonomous tech, etc.
Munro is not a guy believe in creature comfort like luxury shoppers sector, he even thinks Rivian has too many bell and whistles can be omitted to cut cost and bring sales price down. I wonder what he will think of upcoming Cadillac Escalade IQ.

Listen to the last 2 seconds

I was curious to what he said afterwards

“Everything else Tesla is clobber some?”

I’m with you, I couldn’t find this whole clip.

Somehow I bumped into this video online.

Munro was made famous by Tesla fanboys, of course he will add " if Lucid goes out of business ' ....he also has to cater to all those Tesla fanboys!!! He can't deny the fact Lucid beats Tesla in EV technology, but he can push the bankrupcy narrative. Thats why i don't listen to what he says, Very biased towards Tesla.

Check out 11.10, he trashes Rawlinson because Peter said 4680 batteries was just a packaging thing, no real breakthrough- which is true!!

But guess what, the Model Y with the 4680 batteries is less efficient and only has 279 mile range. Rawlinson was right but Munro had to stroke his Tesla ego and attack Rawlinson.

Munro is smart when he needs to be, but in the end he's running a business. He needs to make it sound like everything is a breakthrough technology so people pay him to do breakdowns. That's all it is to it, a marketing scheme.

If people think he knows more than what's out there, they'll pay him for the info. He just needs to sell the argument.

Check out 11.10, he trashes Rawlinson because Peter said 4680 batteries was just a packaging thing, no real breakthrough- which is true!!

But guess what, the Model Y with the 4680 batteries is less efficient and only has 279 mile range. Rawlinson was right but Munro had to stroke his Tesla ego and attack Rawlinson.

Also doesn't that article state Tesla purposely put in a smaller battery pack?

I haven't seen evidence of the 4680 not being good, but I haven't dug enough

Back