Munro Associates, Cory Steuben, Joins the Lucid Team

Mole?!?!?

And?

What would "midsize" refer to here?
Seems like a good addition nonetheless.

The next Lucid model- midsize car or SUV
Yes. It's well known after Gravity Lucid plans on a mid-size car. A Model-3 / Y competitor, if you will. Makes sense they would be hiring for that project now, though I suspect much design work has already started.

I've only watched 1 or 2 videos with this guy, but I also found him to be knowledgeable. I find it interesting he would have sought out Lucid, but it makes sense, given Lucid's attention to engineering. I hope it's a good match for him and Lucid.

I've only watched 1 or 2 videos with this guy, but I also found him to be knowledgeable. I find it interesting he would have sought out Lucid, but it makes sense, given Lucid's attention to engineering. I hope it's a good match for him and Lucid.

Corey has been at Munro for a LONG time, I think since 2005. That is 17 years? I'm sure he has seen a lot and probably could have gone to work with anyone. The fact he decided to go with Lucid should at the very least, say something about how he feels about the future of the company.

I'm sure many Tesla enthusiasts will be shocked to see where Corey has gone.

I find it interesting he would have sought out Lucid, but it makes sense, given Lucid's attention to engineering. I hope it's a good match for him and Lucid.

More likely Lucid or a head hunter sought him out.

My guess is many a legacy automaker has made him a job offer.

Lucid is closer to the ground floor, bigger risk/reward, and offers him a chance to shepherd in a potentially industry benchmarking vehicle.

Legacy automakers make engineering decisions by large committees and at Tesla Elon is the self-described nano-manager.

Great addition, brilliant engineer from what I've seen of his videos, well spoken, and has great ideas and knows his stuff!

Super exciting news!

Back