Most & Least considered cars

Please help me with this, I want the taycan, lucid, or eqs. Dont really care about range, but want a good backseat and driving experience.
One problem is finding all the different flavors of each. EQS 450, 580, AMG (weren’t they planning on 2 amg versions?). 5 Air trims with different wheels. Good backseat eliminates the taycan doesn’t it? If you want the best handling, it would be the amg vs gt-p since the backseat eliminated the taycan.

Please help me with this, I want the taycan, lucid, or eqs. Dont really care about range, but want a good backseat and driving experience.

I agree with others that the back seat consideration takes the Taycan out of contention.

The Lucid (with the larger battery pack) and the EQS are closer contenders. They both have the same issue with bent knees due to the battery modules under the floorboard, but several reviewers have found headroom an issue in the rear of the EQS, while most have commented on Lucid's generous headroom. However, the Lucid rear seat can take some learning to avoid hitting your head upon entry and exit.

With the smaller battery pack, the Lucid is the clear choice for backseat room. I've sat in that configuration in West Palm Beach, and that back seat is in the same class as the MB S Class and BMW 7 Series -- which are my personal benchmarks for backseat comfort.

As for the driving experience -- and with the Taycan out of contention -- I think it's the Air hands down. Remember that the Air GT-P, which has very similar suspension tuning to the regular GT, won the Goodwood Hill Climb with Ben "The Stig" Collins at the wheel. I've seen scads of reviews that find one fault or another with the handling of the EQS (non-AMG) and the Tesla Model S Plaid, but the Air's handling generally draws rave reviews -- the more so the more the reviewer has track racing chops.

Back