Motortrend's yearlong Air review ends!

Nope. Never once had to enter my PIN. Never once had to wait anywhere near 20 seconds. The most I've ever waited was two or three seconds.

I know some folks have these issues. I simply don't. And I've driven several Airs that don't.
Appreciate the feedback thanks
This has popped up significantly less over the last month. Perhaps OTA updates have helped only have had it happen twice in last month.
As far as the fob issue goes, local tech said to only use Panasonic batteries I’m not sure how this could be different, but it has made my particular fob work significantly better since change.

I prefer the concept of “ realist”
Thx
Car is spectacular overall but some software issues do exist( as reported by others here) and trying to say otherwise is just irresponsible. It’s probably the best overall DD driving car I’ve ever owned. 🏆
I was referring to the bitterant coating on batteries that can reduce performance and should be removed. You can search the forum for much more information on it.

I was referring to the bitterant coating on batteries that can reduce performance and should be removed. You can search the forum for much more information on it.
thanks Bobby appreciate it. Do you know why that could be ? the Panasonic battery has made the fob work much better is there a reason for that? Would be great so that others know that when they get the car👍
Love your vids! They are very well done

^^^ hey joe
have you had the enter pin number?
and had to wait for 15-20 sec to be able to put car in drive. Software isn’t as easy as some think.
You need to have service look at your car.

It certainly doesn't sound like a SW problem.

Are you really trying to say that the fob has no issues? This despite tons of posts about it
🎱
in my few weeks of ownership there has not been one time that the fob has not worked. the only fob issue is the opening and locking when standing close by the car

Back