Mojave interior floormats

pam4_AGT

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
What color are the Mojave floormats? Is it a shade of grey or is it really black? It's hard to figure out from Lucid's website so I figured I might just ask it here.

Grey. And thanks for the 19” rim idea. I have lug nuts and center piece on order.

Attachments

• 4D2C75B1-BCE5-412B-A69D-02260752EA1C.jpeg
    4D2C75B1-BCE5-412B-A69D-02260752EA1C.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 142
Grey. And thanks for the 19” rim idea. I have lug nuts and center piece on order.
Thanks for the pic. I was under the assumption for a long time that it was black. Clearly that's not the case. I have Mojave floormats on order for my Santa Cruz interior. Now I think I might just keep the black ones I ordered from Amazon. They looks pretty good and fits okay.
lucid_floormat.jpg

Thanks for the pic. I was under the assumption for a long time that it was black. Clearly that's not the case. I have Mojave floormats on order for my Santa Cruz interior. Now I think I might just keep the black ones I ordered from Amazon. They looks pretty good and fits okay.
Link? Are they the motortrend ones?

Does anyone know Lucid's part number for the Mojave mat set? Is it possible to order a set yet?

Does anyone know Lucid's part number for the Mojave mat set? Is it possible to order a set yet?
Contact your local service center to order some. If you go through Customer Care you will be told they're not available and you'll be put on a waitlist.

I raised this issue earlier but found no one else reported a similar experience. After several months with no problem, the driver's floor mat in our Air no longer stays anchored to the floor. I have cleaned both the plastic Velcro-like pads that are screwed into the carpet and scuffed the back of the foam on the floor mat to try to restore grip, but it didn't help. (Our 2015 Tesla Model S used the same attachment method and had the same problem, and I'm aggravated to see that the same bad idea made its way over to the Air.)

After seeing this thread, I've also decided to try to get Mojave mats just for the front of the car. While I love the look of the Santa Monica mats, using Mojave mats in the front will track the theme of seating: dark gray front seats and cream rear seats. We've had no problem with the rear mat staying clean despite hauling a good many friends back there, but the front mats are finally showing a bit of stubborn staining after seven months.

Back