Lucid needs to update its website

HC_79

Verified Owner
Cars
2023 Lucid Air GT
Referral Code
AWNJLGKT
I do want to give Lucid the benefit of the doubt but what they sold early on and what they've delivered are 2 different things and the silence on a lot of stuff I don't think is doing them any favors. The Lucid website alone is in need of a major update as it's misleading to potential buyers

View attachment 2552
This 520 mile car is no longer available to order so the specs need to be adjusted to reflect that.

1654558503297.png

Why keep this in the Design section when you can no longer order and reservations are closed for it.

1654558666132.png

This is not the latest UI design because it shows album art that all we see is "Air"

1654558825850.png

This statement is misleading to say the least. It's insinuating that the car is already CarPlay and Android Auto compatible and what are these "countless other apps" they speak of? Spotify, Tidal and TuneIn are hardly a countless amount of apps!

1654558987232.png

Old images once again. Track Mode...... Interesting!

1654559146137.png

This charger isn't even available yet and yet they say nothing about it not being available

fwiw Dream is available to purchase. You would just have to ship it from Europe.

I do want to give Lucid the benefit of the doubt but what they sold early on and what they've delivered are 2 different things and the silence on a lot of stuff I don't think is doing them any favors. The Lucid website alone is in need of a major update as it's misleading to potential buyers

View attachment 2552
This 520 mile car is no longer available to order so the specs need to be adjusted to reflect that.

View attachment 2554
Why keep this in the Design section when you can no longer order and reservations are closed for it.

View attachment 2555
This is not the latest UI design because it shows album art that all we see is "Air"

View attachment 2557
This statement is misleading to say the least. It's insinuating that the car is already CarPlay and Android Auto compatible and what are these "countless other apps" they speak of? Spotify, Tidal and TuneIn are hardly a countless amount of apps!

View attachment 2558
Old images once again. Track Mode...... Interesting!

View attachment 2559
This charger isn't even available yet and yet they say nothing about it not being available

These are good points, and Lucid should update their website.

Completely agree. Lots of outdated stuff on that site. And performs poorly in Safari on macOS as well.

I'd also like to see more details in the "comparison" page. For example, the lack of massage seats on Touring and Pure models.

Completely agree. Lots of outdated stuff on that site. And performs poorly in Safari on macOS as well.

I'd also like to see more details in the "comparison" page. For example, the lack of massage seats on Touring and Pure models.
It’s not that great on iOS either. Did they remove availability info recently? A week ago it was still showing Pure trims would be available Q4 2022 (which seemed almost impossible). Now I don’t see any availability information at all.

I agree BUT I would rather have Lucid put its programming muscle to work on the various software quirks that actually impact on driving.
Fair. But I am guessing these are two very different teams. The person in charge of car software probably has no idea what the web site looks like. That's likely a department that reports to marketing.

Fair. But I am guessing these are two very different teams. The person in charge of car software probably has no idea what the web site looks like. That's likely a department that reports to marketing.
True but it could impact on hiring.

Back