• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Donations to Site

SubSailor

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Tesla M3, AirGT
I believe it has been discussed but I cannot find info. I have had enormous support from this website and our members. The moderators are fantastic and "Bobby" (iPhone forever) is beyond real. In a nutshell, I would like to donate to the site for server usage and maintenance. What is the roadmap to do so? Thanks

• Love
Reactions: Joe
I believe it has been discussed but I cannot find info. I have had enormous support from this website and our members. The moderators are fantastic and "Bobby" (iPhone forever) is beyond real. In a nutshell, I would like to donate to the site for server usage and maintenance. What is the roadmap to do so? Thanks
We appreciate it! @Joe appreciates it as well! If you go to your account, then upgrades, you can help by becoming a supporting member. Thank you!

• Love
Reactions: Joe
We appreciate it! @Joe appreciates it as well! If you go to your account, then upgrades, you can help by becoming a supporting member. Thank you!
Thanks for info, didn’t know we could do that. And thanks for all the moderators for your sacrifice in making this a great support site for Lucid owners!

Back