Lucid motors service director

Dhimiter

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
Lucid Air GT
Referral Code
W1J7UIGF
Does anyone have a name for the Lucid global service director (or US service director if different)? The previous director, Scott Morgan is no longer with Lucid, it seems.

I’m fed up and tired of having an issue I’ve reported now more than half a year ago ignored with empty promises of “our engineering team is investigating”. Perhaps a solution will conveniently be found when my warranty expires.

If anyone can help with a name or someone you think would be helpful to reach, that would be wonderful.

If your issue is well documented as beginning under warranty, it is still required to be fixed under warranty after the warranty expires. I wouldn't worry about that part at least. I have no idea what the issue is, so beyond that, not much can be said.

Does anyone have a name for the Lucid global service director (or US service director if different)? The previous director, Scott Morgan is no longer with Lucid, it seems.

I’m fed up and tired of having an issue I’ve reported now more than half a year ago ignored with empty promises of “our engineering team is investigating”. Perhaps a solution will conveniently be found when my warranty expires.

If anyone can help with a name or someone you think would be helpful to reach, that would be wonderful.
@Dhimiter I just sent you a DM. Let me know if I may be of assistance.

Back