Lucid Home charger Order status

Brief update- FedEx says my Lucid home EVSE should arrive tomorrow. Looking forward to the convenience of charging at home. About 6 weeks from order to delivery and close to the promised date.

Brief update- FedEx says my Lucid home EVSE should arrive tomorrow. Looking forward to the convenience of charging at home. About 6 weeks from order to delivery and close to the promised date.

That’s not great, six weeks…I’m on the verge of ordering a Lucid charger myself. My current Tesla wallcharger is giving me problems with charging my GT.

When I spoke to Customer Service about the order the agent gave me the impression that new orders would be filled more quickly. It seems like they were waiting to receive a lot of the EVSEs to ship out. So, I'm guessing that you'll do better than 6 weeks. I ordered Lucid merch from the store Sunday and it's due here Thursday. They seem to ship promptly when items are in stock.

When I spoke to Customer Service about the order the agent gave me the impression that new orders would be filled more quickly. It seems like they were waiting to receive a lot of the EVSEs to ship out. So, I'm guessing that you'll do better than 6 weeks. I ordered Lucid merch from the store Sunday and it's due here Thursday. They seem to ship promptly when items are in stock.
When it comes to the clothes that does ship quickly. But the charging stations shipping seems to have a backlog. Currently it said ships by mid September but I suspect if you order today you will be waiting several weeks

Back