Lucid Gravity getting ready for Prime Time

I think the styling of the Air is timeless and beautiful. And I always did. Particularly the front end, which is the antithesis of current alpha-male-giant-ugly-grille trends from every other manufacturer.

But I, too, remember a lot of people not being thrilled with it at first. In photos.

I have yet to meet anyone in person who doesn't think my Air looks great.

This is why I don't worry much about Gravity. Those mules are not the final product. And you can never tell from a photo of a camouflage wrap what a car will actually look like in person.
Even in pictures, what looks bad? The back I can understand(looks way to high in pics, nice and low in real life) but any other angle looks about the same... I did come upon a redditor who described the front of the Lucid as a "smiling fish." Oh well, I do see the resemblance..

Even in pictures, what looks bad? The back I can understand(looks way to high in pics, nice and low in real life) but any other angle looks about the same... I did come upon a redditor who described the front of the Lucid as a "smiling fish." Oh well, I do see the resemblance..
No accounting for taste.

Is it me, or does it look like a Kia Carnival?

Attachments

• kia.png
    kia.png
    370.6 KB · Views: 128
Gravity looks more like a XL version of the Mercedes R-class.
Yes. MB sold so few R class vehicles that most drivers have never seen one. I had a friend (sadly he has passed) who had one. It was actually a very good vehicle but buyers never could understand whether it was an SUV or a minivan substitute so it didn't sell very well (at least in the US).

I have seen a few of these Kia Carnival on the road. Trust me, they don't look as good in person as it is in picture. The Gravity doesn't look the Carnival.
My daughter has a brand new Kia Carnival. My wife and I have always been anti-minivan but we both agree that this is quite a good looking car. The interior space is well done and the software is good. For the money, it’s excellent.

My daughter has a brand new Kia Carnival. My wife and I have always been anti-minivan but we both agree that this is quite a good looking car. The interior space is well done and the software is good. For the money, it’s excellent.
I have no idea why people purchase the telluride over a carnival. The interior is nice, has rear entertainment and rear ventilated seats.. and its actually cheaper than the odyssey by a sizeable margin! They tried to position it as a "MPV," not a minivan. I do agree that it is styled more like a lower SUV or a shorter, lowered van.

I take back what I said regarding the light bar. It has emotion and depth in this video. Those chamfers to the right of the light bar are stunningly beautiful.

Also, is this a tease of the dream edition color? It looks gold to me, although I would love a bronze.
As much as Eureka Gold is the best color, I hope it's not Eureka Gold 🤣, but that will not deter me from buying it. Having 2 gold Lucids would be...kind of boring.

The Air is huge to me. I can't imagine rolling around in a Gravity. I keep asking myself what would my life have to be for me to get one.

Can I fill starting lineup with just my kids? How many dogs would i have? Do I transport dignitaries or other monied people? Is parallel parking no longer a thing in my life? Do I spend my days flexing on other SUVs at Home Depot?

Wild.

The Air is huge to me. I can't imagine rolling around in a Gravity. I keep asking myself what would my life have to be for me to get one.

Can I fill starting lineup with just my kids? How many dogs would i have? Do I transport dignitaries or other monied people? Is parallel parking no longer a thing in my life? Do I spend my days flexing on other SUVs at Home Depot?

Wild.
This is hilarious! "Flexing on other SUV's at Home Depot." 🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️😂😂😂

I think it's beautiful, looks like a Volvo XC wagon mated with a Range Rover Velar and it super sized.

Wild.
Too funny! Are you Larry David?

Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode when Jerry declines a ménage a trois because he would have to get new cloths, grow a mustache and get new orgy friends.

Back