Lucid Gravity getting ready for Prime Time

I get more of a mom running to Pilates after dropping the kids off at soccer vibe. Let’s go with yours though. 😂
Or just combine them: Mom driving her husbands slammed gravity, taking drugs for pilates performance after the kids get out! And its a "baller" suv as in soccer balls!

I found Gravity has many exterior similarity with Nio ES8.
0936CE51-085D-43B5-9012-A79A594E9B99.jpeg

I found Gravity has many exterior similarity with Nio ES8.
View attachment 15702

That looks like a lincoln aviator in the rear roof line, and the front looks like its from buicks new envista design language(not a bad thing)! I thought the Gravity resembled a porsche cayenne from the rear, from the side and front I cant think of anything remotely similar to the gravity.

That looks like a lincoln aviator in the rear roof line, and the front looks like its from buicks new envista design language(not a bad thing)! I thought the Gravity resembled a porsche cayenne from the rear, from the side and front I cant think of anything remotely similar to the gravity.

The exterior lines look so good. If line is that clean like Range Rover, it should sell well.

I find my i4 a good looking car, including the controversial front grill.
The i4 is a very nice looking car, I just wish that the blue accents could be removed and still have chrome trim on the car. I also think that the grill being fake is very obvious, strange as the i7 grill almost looks real. By extension, I LOVE the g8x m4. It looks very aggressive and I now find the f8x generation to look horribly outdated. E90s can’t be beat though..

And yes, I like the ix, back and side view are fantastic. The interior brings back the old simplicity… but the original concepts for the i4 and iX are STUNNING with the grill inlay. I can’t attach a picture now, but I think it is those goldish concepts?

Let’s try to keep this thread on topic for the upcoming Gravity reveal. If you wish to discuss other electric vehicles, that’s fine but please make a separate thread for that.

I get more of a mom running to Pilates after dropping the kids off at soccer vibe. Let’s go with yours though. 😂

Which is exactly what mums - or “MOMS” do in their big, clumsy and appallingly impractical giant SUVs.

Currently we are driving a Mercedes EQS SUV. We love it but just about anything would be an improvement in terms of looks.

So far the Gravity looks good. I prefer the more aero / wagon look versus some really aggressive SUV, but I'm really excited to see the inside space and storage. That will most likely be the biggest factor in making our decision. Our EQS and even the R1S still have very small back seats. I want a big third row, captains chairs in the middle row, a large frunk, and the ability for a roof rack.

Opinions on the gravity are VERY different, with the air it was more of an unanimous agreement that it looked good.
Hah, no. Th styling of the Air was also very polarizing.

How is that even possible?? Are those only tesla fanboys that think it is polarizing? Every SINGLE time that a lucid passes me I see people staring at it and remarking at how beautiful it is.

It reminds me of an Audi Q7, but maybe that is just me. I actually really like the Q7 and owned one the first year they came out, V8 and interior carpet that was more like a berber carpet.

How is that even possible?? Are those only tesla fanboys that think it is polarizing? Every SINGLE time that a lucid passes me I see people staring at it and remarking at how beautiful it is.
Because even owners have admitted not liking the look at first, especially the back

Before it was released I recall this as well. I don’t think it photographs as good as it looks in person and I remember reading that it looks like a Buick.

However, during my ownership I haven’t heard anything negative about the body styling, at all. I get so much positive feedback that I get irritated when I pull up and people aren’t gawking, so I pull up twice. 😂

Difficult to tell with the wrap., but where are the door handles?
Who needs stinking door handles:

Before it was released I recall this as well. I don’t think it photographs as good as it looks in person and I remember reading that it looks like a Buick.

However, during my ownership I haven’t heard anything negative about the body styling, at all. I get so much positive feedback that I get irritated when I pull up and people aren’t gawking, so I pull up twice. 😂
I think the styling of the Air is timeless and beautiful. And I always did. Particularly the front end, which is the antithesis of current alpha-male-giant-ugly-grille trends from every other manufacturer.

But I, too, remember a lot of people not being thrilled with it at first. In photos.

I have yet to meet anyone in person who doesn't think my Air looks great.

This is why I don't worry much about Gravity. Those mules are not the final product. And you can never tell from a photo of a camouflage wrap what a car will actually look like in person.

Back