Lucid EV Noise Maker?

Ksa23

Verified Owner
Cars
Air GT, 21", White/White
Does the Air have a noise maker? I thought it was regulation required but I can’t find any audio of it.

Can someone post the sound? :)

Does the Air have a noise maker? I thought it was regulation required but I can’t find any audio of it.

Can someone post the sound? :)
If you open your windows, you will hear what a pedestrian hears. With Windows closed, you barely hear it.

Someone posted the outside noise goes away above a certain speed (perhaps 20mph?).

If you open your windows, you will hear what a pedestrian hears.
I have found the sound is maybe so "soothing" that if often doesn't immediately alert pedestrians. Any number of times I've had to creep along following walking pedestrian until they notice me. I think it sounds more sci-fi-ish than mechanical.

with all those speakers it would be nice to have a way to broadcast an Aston or Mazaratti V12 ... maybe a Zonda would work.
there has to be a way to do this....linked to the throttle of course. It took a long time for me to get used to the twin turbo 5.5 l AMG engine in the wagon: so loud on start-up. Not the sweetest but brutally honest. V12s rule though. I'm serious, I would LOVE to have fake v12 noises coming out of my car (that I could switch on and off).

Back