Lucid employee ambassadors

blueice89

Cars
Lucid 22”AGT quantum
In my previously life I was a software engineer at General Motors our base in Arizona was one of their first home grown IT bases in Chandler. GM had this perk where their senior manager / architect roles L8 as part of the role were awarded a GM car to drive for 3 months and then next 3 months the car rotated to different car. They had limited permissions like mileage etc. insurance on file. Those cars are later sold as “fleet” cars.

I thought it was an interesting perk because it spreads the message of brand and employees got to drive and learn more about the car, give feedback, etc and you got to be a brand ambassador. As far as I know there is only one white Lucid in AZ that is the the company car and I have seen it on couple occasions. Would love to see more of the employees drive a Lucid if possible.

My buddy that got layed off played a prank on me one day and parked it in my drive way aww memories…
66492867-3264-4F53-B54A-36D0ADD7A540.jpeg

Cadillac brass hat cars were some of the sweetest deals you could find when car shopping.

Generous
Motors

Back