Lucid’s opportunity to create brand ambassadors

I just read thru this long thread. I never wanted to be anyone’s ambassador, but I think I may have been today unconsciously.

I had to go to Houston north side this morning from west side of city. I was taking outer rim 2 lanes tollway Hwy99, doing HA at 80 mph, 50 miles to my destination. When I got to close to I-45, it got interesting. A BMW X5 cut me off without using blinker, soon another BMW M3 did the same cut me off abruptly, then not far behind another Audi A4 started tailgating me. I yielded my left lane and let them past in zig-zag fashion. Eventually, I caught up when the tollway started getting congested. When they were in front of me, I started to zoom pass each one of them later from 65~90mph acceleration whenever there is opening between lanes. After I passed all 3 of them, I then find opportunity to block the left lane with a long truck/trailer to my right lane and let the M3 to read my license plate out loud tailgating me — “TSLA2.0”. After a minute of my blockage. I zoom out of their vicinity in epic 70~120mph acceleration to let them scratch their head. Today I showed Blinkers Means What and Audi don’t mess with the next generation beast. I think I did Lucid brand a favor today sending these German auto enthusiasts a message. They will go home to Google research Lucid Air.View attachment 10221
March 3rd:
Lucid +3
BMW -2
Audi -1

PS - Action is LOUDER than words.
View attachment 10223
This post made me laugh. I drive at two speeds.

1. Five miles over the speed limit in Highway Assist, usually pissing off the people behind me for driving too slow.
2. Tesla 2.0 style, pissing off everyone else for driving too fast. I have been know to fall for a challenge or two and remain undefeated.

This post made me laugh. I drive at two speeds.

1. Five miles over the speed limit in Highway Assist, usually pissing off the people behind me for driving too slow.
2. Tesla 2.0 style, pissing off everyone else for driving too fast. I have been know to fall for a challenge or two and remain undefeated.
I was shooting for 2.8 mi/kWh for 80mph avg HA today, but I ended up 2.5 mi/kWh going occasional 120mph in Sprint mode. I had good time making German performance auto drivers drop their jaws Behind My Window.

I am EV evangelical so intended to use cruse control and stop driving like a maniac (E63s) and be cool and mature.
This torque though...with the quiet and the comfort and the outstanding ride ... so easy to slip into three digits I almost feel like it's not my fault....I try to be good ... crikie this car is so marvelous I'm actually wondering what a speed cop would say/do. "Do you know how fast ...WTF is this car?"

"Oh just beta testing the new Lexus Lucid. Powered by engrams."

I think cops get bored and will appreciate a good lie now and again. You just have to really embellish and be creative.

Back