Official Lucid Owner's club question

yoby

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Referral Code
E33F6OSQ
I tried to join the LUCID owners club after I purchase and got the car deliver, but every time I click on join, nothing seems to happen. How does one know you are on the list? or how do you know you are a member? I am not sure what perk or benefit there is to be a member, but just asking if anybody had this issue?

I tried to join the LUCID owners club after I purchase and got the car deliver, but every time I click on join, nothing seems to happen. How does one know you are on the list? or how do you know you are a member? I am not sure what perk or benefit there is to be a member, but just asking if anybody had this issue?
Everyone has this issue. If you joined once then you are good to go.

More like dumb system rather than dumb question. I am sure you are good to go. It will get you on an email list for local events hosted by Lucid.
Thanks, I totally get you know... I was thinking the same thing, whomever built the website needs some help! thanks again...

When you sign up and see everyone else do the local events because you are in Alabama... You may get no invites because there are no service centers or manufacturing facilities or anything meaningful within a 300+ mile radius...

Perhaps you can help pester for nearest event type approach for these things.

When you sign up and see everyone else do the local events because you are in Alabama... You may get no invites because there are no service centers or manufacturing facilities or anything meaningful within a 300+ mile radius...

Perhaps you can help pester for nearest event type approach for these things.
Are there any other Alabama owners besides you? The Lucid must attract a lot of attention there.

Mostly Birmingham. I only know of one other Lucid in Huntsville, though never seen. The car is notable enough, at least the zenith red, that people we would meet mentioned seeing it around town.

The white will likely be more subdued, though a teal wrap may change that. I am have started route planning for the Tail of the Dragon and Blue Ridge Parkway. Maybe Lucid will offer a hand for the event.

Local events may require a lot of owners leading the charge similar to the West Coast for serious traction.

Local events may require a lot of owners leading the charge similar to the West Coast for serious traction.
Lucid does appreciate help from owners and will often join in if invited. Not everything needs to be organized by Lucid. Plan it and there is a good chance that Lucid will participate.

Back