Attention: Lucid Second Owners

mcr16

LUCID Team Member
LUCID Official
We consider you all to be valued members of the Lucid family and appreciate the insights that you have been sharing regarding your ownership experiences. We look forward to giving you the opportunity to join us at our hosted events as official members of the Lucid Owners Club. We are working hard to make this happen. Your patience is appreciated. We will let you know as soon as we have something to share.

In the meantime, please send an email to [email protected] with the following information if you would like to join the Owners Club:
  • Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
  • Full Name
Thank you.

We consider you all to be valued members of the Lucid family and appreciate the insights that you have been sharing regarding your ownership experiences. We look forward to giving you the opportunity to join us at our hosted events as official members of the Lucid Owners Club. We are working hard to make this happen. Your patience is appreciated. We will let you know as soon as we have something to share.

In the meantime, please send an email to [email protected] with the following information if you would like to join the Owners Club:
  • Full Name
Thank you.
Thank you for the fix! Many of our more enthusiastic members here on the forum own used cars, after all!

• Full Name
Thank you.
It is wonderful having you on this forum!!!!

• Full Name
Thank you.
I sent the email one night, after reading this. The next morning I had a reply from Lucid,saying I was enrolled. Was going to then request / ask about Android Auto, but didn't want to push my luck. 🙄

Back