Lucid Air vandalized in LA Auto Show

Was this today? Did all of us just barely miss the madness aside from the union protests at the hotel?

What the fuck is going on there though

Also, why are there 3 lucids just sitting there?
Test drives were out front. I imagine when the day ended the cars were simply covered.

What the hell was that about?

At least they didn't throw lucids at each other.

All in all the owners of those cars in that particular shot got off lucky.

What the hell was that about?

At least they didn't throw lucids at each other.

All in all the owners of those cars in that particular shot got off lucky.
Those were part of the EV test drive fleet. If you look, you can see a Volvo ahead of that grouping.

Those were part of the EV test drive fleet. If you look, you can see a Volvo ahead of that grouping.
Weird to say, but that's a bit of a relief. It's never cool, but Lucid is better equipped to handle damage than an individual.

Still wonder what kicked off. That's a lot of bikes in one spot so somewhat organized I'd think.

Yeah, that's not union protests, just future prison inmates starting their careers.

The parking inside the convention center for attendees (during show hours) was safe and easy. Our Lucids left w/o a scratch.

I'm glad we missed all of that! Kids, obviously not all of them but enough of them, seem to have no respect for anything. I stopped in the San Diego Lucid studio a few weeks ago when I was in the mall for lunch. The SAs there told me that parents come in with their kids, then go talk on their phones while the kids are hanging out. One of them got in the car and tore up the leather in the back seat. His parent never noticed or cared. So now, if kids come into the store, they're on alert and one of them has to act as a babysitter until they're gone.

It troubles me to see these kids have no respect of law to just jump on cars, I hope that Air glass roof is ok.

Back