Look at XPeng doing major clone of US EV’s UI.

Tesla2.0

Referral Code - F0ZQ8SWA
Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
F0ZQ8SWA

This is basically Tesla Model-S FSD visualization + Rivian infotainment menu layout + Lucid NVidia external view rendering combined.

That is so sick and SHAMELESS!!! 😡

This is basically Tesla Model-S FSD visualization + Rivian infotainment menu layout + Lucid NVidia external view rendering combined.

There was another chinese EV company that was using a EXACT replica of tesla pre-2018 UI.(although i forgot the name) That was different in that it was licensed, but this is a blatant ripoff.

One of those Chinese manufacturers, could be Xpeng, also stores and maps camera image data so that it will show parking lot lines, etc as they pass under your car. Neat trick.

One of those Chinese manufacturers, could be Xpeng, also stores and maps camera image data so that it will show parking lot lines, etc as they pass under your car. Neat trick.
That does seem neat and is the same tech used in range rovers(those use it for clearance data). Maybe it is useful for a summon type of feature?

Only so many ways to skin a cat. While China is infamous for stealing intellectual property, the mix is perhaps indicative of building it legit taking the best from every manufacturer.

And so expected from a Chinese manufacturer. There's a lot of good examples to copy now. The only good thing I can say about the Chinese stealing intellectual property and ignoring patent rights is that a year ago, my kitten got FIP. It used to be 100% fatal, but now there's a cure. But the U.S inventor of it will not let anyone make it or use it. Enter the Chinese, who decided to manufacture it anyway and ship it worldwide if you ordered it through the right channels. After all those medicine vials shipped in boxes labeled "cat skin care", I now have a healthy two year old cat.

Back