Lucid Air Dethrones Tesla Model S as New EV 1000 King of the Ring

Cars
Fusion, Model 3 BMW I4
The important things. No range anxiety here.

Yeah the big takeaway for me is that even though EA either doesn’t work or charges far slower than advertised, the car still beat the Tesla record. I’m getting increasingly fed up with EA though after a week of charging failures and phone calls to them at my nearest location. They promised me they’d fix it and then a week later the location was even more broken than the time before. A guy in an EV6 parked next to me at one who was having trouble also said he was regretting his EV purchase because the chargers are so bad. I think auto makers need to aggressively pressure EA and others to get their shit together because I think their bad quality is scaring people away from EVs.

Yeah the big takeaway for me is that even though EA either doesn’t work or charges far slower than advertised, the car still beat the Tesla record. I’m getting increasingly fed up with EA though after a week of charging failures and phone calls to them at my nearest location. They promised me they’d fix it and then a week later the location was even more broken than the time before. A guy in an EV6 parked next to me at one who was having trouble also said he was regretting his EV purchase because the chargers are so bad. I think auto makers need to aggressively pressure EA and others to get their shit together because I think their bad quality is scaring people away from EVs.
The only thing EA charging locations are good for are making friends. You all get to talk about the EA horror stories you've experienced and how shit the company is while you're trying to get your charger to work!

Maybe the auto companies got a good deal with them offering the free charging that it's not worth them arguing with. But, if I paid a company millions of dollars to offer x years of free charging and my customers aren't getting the experience that was promised then i'd be asking for my money back.

Well the market responded to this news positively 😂

1660923952203.png

Back