• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

SOLD Lucid Aero Lite Wheels and 20” Michelin Pilot Sport EV Tires for Sale

KidRich

Cars
Lucid Air Pure AWD
Referral Code
Q3ZZVB1E
My Lucid Pure AWD in Fathom Blue with Aero Lite Wheels and 20” Michelin Pilot Sport EV Tires will be shipped soon to Lucid Service Center in Natick, Massachusetts. I plan to switch out OEM Wheels and Tires for MRR HR3 Wheels and 20” Michelin Pilot Sport All Season Tires.

in a previous post, a forum member listed the same wheels ($800 ea.) and tires ($350 ea.) setup complete with plastic inserts ($50 ea.) and tpms ($60 ea.) for about $5,000.

I am willing to sell same new wheels, tires, plastic inserts, and tpms configuration for $3,500 pickup in Boston area or $4,000 shipped.

If there is anyone in the forum who is interested in a new set of Aero Lite Wheels and 20” Michelin Pilot Sport EV Tires, let me know.

Thanks.

For Sale: Reduced price on set of OEM Aero Lite Wheels and Michelin Pilot Sport EV Tires, $3,000 pickup or $3,500 shipped.

Tires have 500 miles on them, Aero Lite aluminum alloy wheels are in perfect condition. Plastic inserts and tpms included.

I'm local to the Boston area and I get my vehicle in a few days. How can I get in touch to discuss? I don't think I can direct message here possibly because I'm new to the forum.

Are these still available?

Are these still available? If so, can you send pics to *removed e-mail, PM user - Mod*

Last edited by a moderator:
In a previous post, a forum member listed 20" OEM Aero Lite aluminum alloy wheels (list $800 ea.) and tires (list $350 ea.) setup complete with plastic inserts (list $50 ea.) and TPMS (list $60 ea.) for about $5,000. [Since then, Lucid has raised the price for 20" wheels and tires package.]. Entire wheels, tires, TPMS, and plastic inserts package eventually sold for $4,000.

I am willing to sell same new wheels, tires, plastic inserts, and TPMS configuration for $3,500 pickup in Boston area or $4,000 shipped.

If someone in this forum wants to only buy OEM 20" Aero Lite Wheels, I am willing to sell them as a set of four for $2,500 pickup or $2,700 shipped.

I am also willing to sell set of OEM 20" Michelin Pilot Sport EV Summer Tires separately for $1,000 pickup or $1,300 shipped.

Back