looking for Quantum Gray pics with bear decal

coma24

Verified Owner
Cars
Air GT, Honda S2K AP1
Service is asking if I'd like the Bear decals added while it's in the shop. Anyone have pics of the whole car with the decals on? Prefer in Quantum Gray if possible. This shouldn't be a hard decision but I'm a little concerned about ruining the very clean, low-key lines, as much as I do enjoy the decal itself.

Service is asking if I'd like the Bear decals added while it's in the shop. Anyone have pics of the whole car with the decals on? Prefer in Quantum Gray if possible. This shouldn't be a hard decision but I'm a little concerned about ruining the very clean, low-key lines, as much as I do enjoy the decal itself.
Dont forget, the decals are free and you can always easily take them off!

1000011310.jpg

Not mine, but the loaner I had a few weeks ago while mine was being serviced.

I had them for a while but then took them off.

View attachment 21639

Not mine, but the loaner I had a few weeks ago while mine was being serviced.
They stand out less on the Quantum Gray than some of the other colors. I have them on, but I like bears, as if you couldn't tell from my avatar.

Here’s my idea for a collab. Special edition Sapphire decal.

1720031340051.jpeg

I like them, but you can always peel them off if you don’t.

I took this close up at the time of delivery, not the best. I can't believe I don't have a better pic yet.

It's a fairly subtle combination on QG. I love the bear and what the bear represents (to CA). I'm a native CA resident and love the state, but I can understand its not for everyone.

20240610_150824.jpg

They stand out less on the Quantum Gray than some of the other colors. I have them on, but I like bears, as if you couldn't tell from my avatar.

Our car is fathom blue. After having the loaner with the decal my wife and I have been considering getting them on ours. I think they look good.

I love having the bears on my Cosmos Silver especially since it compliments the stealth package nicely.

I took this close up at the time of delivery, not the best. I can't believe I don't have a better pic yet.

It's a fairly subtle combination on QG. I love the bear and what the bear represents (to CA). I'm a native CA resident and love the state, but I can understand its not for everyone.

View attachment 21643
Closeups are what I got from service dept, but I needed full length pics to help decide. We're going to give it a try since they are removable. Agreed it's not subtle on QG.

It's weird how the bear looks lighter or darker depending on the car color and the outdoor lighting.

They just asked if I wanted them when my car was in for service... I really did not care but said OK.. I have Fathom Blue, and there is not much contrast with the grey bear silhouette.. In fact, did not notice then on my car until the next day. I suggest you try it... It is just a surface decal, so easy to remove if you dont like it...

They just asked if I wanted them when my car was in for service... I really did not care but said OK.. I have Fathom Blue, and there is not much contrast with the grey bear silhouette.. In fact, did not notice then on my car until the next day. I suggest you try it... It is just a surface decal, so easy to remove if you dont like it...
Same thing on my fathom blue... I was wondering if they have a different colored bear decal (a little lighter gray) that would offer more contrast. Anybody know?

Back