RESOLVED Lucid Air Lemon Law Help Needed in Florida/Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get you as an engineer myself, what you have went through would wear on me too. That being said, I would love the Taycan esp. the sport tourismo but the reason I got the Lucid was the more comfortable ride/luxurious interior (while still having some handling) and the range. It really does depend on the needs of you/your family for this car.
I understand your perspective, especially since I'm an engineer myself. What you've experienced would likely have a similar effect on me. That said, while I'm quite fond of the Taycan, particularly the Sport Turismo model, I ultimately decided on the Lucid due to its emphasis on a comfortable ride, luxurious interior, and impressive range. It comes down to what best suits the specific needs of you and your family when choosing a car.

That is essentially what I did with BMW a number of years ago. Service manager agreed with me and helped convince BMW to buy back the car without going through the entire lemon law treatment (but I am a retired litigator and did point that out so that may have influenced BMWs decision) and I then ordered a replacement BMW. Process worked flawlessly. BMW gave me a quotation for the miles I had driven and I thought it was fair and accepted it).
Understanding contract language is a big part of what I do for a living and when I come upon something that I'm not 100% sure about I contact my professional for consul, as it's a lot cheaper to work with you guys up front to negotiate a deal before it's inked rather than blundering into a contract and then litigating afterwards. Negotiation over litigation is the winner for most every circumstance IMHO.

Sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back