San Diego Lucid Owners - Ceramic & PPF

Visual Detailing

Site Vendor
Cars
Lucid
We are offering our San Diego Lucid special again from now until Easter Sunday.

If anyone has been considering paint protection film and a ceramic coating for their car, this would be a great time to get it done!

The package includes lifetime warranty paint protection film on the front bumper and a single stage paint enhancement prep with a 5 year ceramic coating. The total for both is $2000

We are a high end detail shop that has been in business for over 23 years and we take pride in every single vehicle that we work on. Our business model is very low volume which allows us to really focus and get the highest quality results possible. You would be very hard pressed to find another team that cares as much about their customer's satisfaction as we do.

We have done work for quite a few members of this community and would be happy to give references. I am also open to showing some of our work in progress and our shop where your car will be being worked on. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured.

Please check out our website and reviews if you would like to learn more about us and take advantage of this package we are offering this community. If you prefer to speak to me, I actually prefer a call rather than emails and texts.

My name is Eric. My direct line is 858-212-1438 and my email address is [email protected]

Our website is www.visualdetailing.com

20230403_160847.jpg

We are offering our San Diego Lucid special again from now until Easter Sunday.

If anyone has been considering paint protection film and a ceramic coating for their car, this would be a great time to get it done!

The package includes lifetime warranty paint protection film on the front bumper and a single stage paint enhancement prep with a 5 year ceramic coating. The total for both is $2000

We are a high end detail shop that has been in business for over 23 years and we take pride in every single vehicle that we work on. Our business model is very low volume which allows us to really focus and get the highest quality results possible. You would be very hard pressed to find another team that cares as much about their customer's satisfaction as we do.

We have done work for quite a few members of this community and would be happy to give references. I am also open to showing some of our work in progress and our shop where your car will be being worked on. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured.

Please check out our website and reviews if you would like to learn more about us and take advantage of this package we are offering this community. If you prefer to speak to me, I actually prefer a call rather than emails and texts.

My name is Eric. My direct line is 858-212-1438 and my email address is [email protected]

Our website is www.visualdetailing.com

View attachment 18753
Hey, that's my car! And it's twin, although they weren't twins when you were done both of them. https://lucidowners.com/threads/share-your-best-pic.2570/post-180635

Back