LCID stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! Truly enjoyable and a most engaging drive.

I'll sell my S4 and 997 before the S2000. That will stay in the garage for as long as I can still physically drive it. :D
So good to auto-x and on the track.

If the Air were about 10-15% smaller I'd already have one. It's such a beautiful design inside and out. Don't need one but really want one. :)

Thanks for the kind words!
Now that you mention your cars, I think Lucid would be the PERFECT car for you!

The Air has a very germanic ride, where the ride quality is good yet you still feel planted to the ground, kind of like your 997 and S4 would! In addition, the Air is extremely fun to drive somewhat like your S2000 while still handling well and having gobs of power. It has been noted that it has the best steering feel of any EV, eclipsing even the Taycan.

The Lucid handles smaller than it feels, but the midsize Lucid model will be coming out in 2026, if you can stomach waiting that long. I suggest you do a test drive of the air!

Now that you mention your cars, I think Lucid would be the PERFECT car for you!

The Air has a very germanic ride, where the ride quality is good yet you still feel planted to the ground, kind of like your 997 and S4 would! In addition, the Air is extremely fun to drive somewhat like your S2000 while still handling well and having gobs of power. It has been noted that it has the best steering feel of any EV, eclipsing even the Taycan.

The Lucid handles smaller than it feels, but the midsize Lucid model will be coming out in 2026, if you can stomach waiting that long. I suggest you do a test drive of the air!
Thanks! The better half loves her Lexus SUV. It's an excellent vehicle but not particularly fun.
A controlled, well damped ride in the German flavor would be excellent. I've visited the showroom but haven't driven an Air yet.

The price cuts/lineup rationalization, customization options and stock trends today rekindled my interest in the Air. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out. I'm not normally the "knife catching" kind of investor but I am smitten with the Air and hope Lucid succeeds.

Now I have a little skin in the game. :D

Thanks! The better half loves her Lexus SUV. It's an excellent vehicle but not particularly fun.
A controlled, well damped ride in the German flavor would be excellent. I've visited the showroom but haven't driven an Air yet.

The price cuts/lineup rationalization, customization options and stock trends today rekindled my interest in the Air. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out. I'm not normally the "knife catching" kind of investor but I am smitten with the Air and hope Lucid succeeds.

Now I have a little skin in the game. :D
Well, I think you will absolutely love the Air as a comfortable vehicle that still has the ability to drive like a Porsche and a Lexus as the same time!

And if you want more credits(a lower price), I suggest jumping on the 2023 inventory models as soon as possible as those will be gone soon. Do a test drive!

Well, I think you will absolutely love the Air as a comfortable vehicle that still has the ability to drive like a Porsche and a Lexus as the same time!

And if you want more credits(a lower price), I suggest jumping on the 2023 inventory models as soon as possible as those will be gone soon. Do a test drive!
It's a pretty rich incentive program. Probably going to hold off for now. I'm normally a "buy and hold" kind of fella so would order to exact spec and forgo the extra bonus. Quick perusal of the available cars right now doesn't really look close to what I'd order.

But hopefully not like this …

More like this. :)

Pacific Raceways of "Art of Racing in the Rain" fame.

ridge 3 11 9B324544-7CE0-4161-8D3E-8A99EE3BA1F4_1_201_a-topaz.jpeg

Just a reminder, this thread is about the stock, even though the S2000 is awesome.

I'd like to take credit for the little bump today j/k :D

Hope this is a continuing trend. I do have friends that despise Musk but still bought Teslas after the really aggressive price cuts.

That much, huh ?????
lol... yesterday lunch. Today - pretty nice dinner. :D

Then again for some reason one of my other holdings took a sizable hit today - GKOS. Unsure why. That company is poised for good things. Robust pipeline.
I used to do quite a bit of business with them in my former job.

Wall Street hedge funds buying, shorts covering a bit. Shorts will be toast soon. They are getting too greedy.
Agreed. I have had many daily orders in to buy under $4 which have been expiring. I am hoping for a Q4 surprise with the new aggressive pricing...

First post here. Not a Lucid owner yet. Will probably take a flyer on some shares today and see how this shakes out. The car is too nice to fail.
Personally still love my ICE cars - particularly the S2000 :) but really am intrigued by the Air.
Hi Liggy,
Welcome to the forum. I am really enjoying your posts on this lcid stock thread. I want to see this company do well and see the short sellers get a lesson.

As you can tell, your S2000 has generated interest in several members, including myself! Perhaps you would be interested in this thread?

Hope to "see" you soon 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back