LCID just went below $8

I know some people were waiting for it to go to $5 before buying, should have just bought at $6, what is in $1? They lost the chance of a lifetime!

If we hold it for 2 years we will do well even if our cost is 2x the current price I think

I know some people were waiting for it to go to $5 before buying, should have just bought at $6, what is in $1? They lost the chance of a lifetime!
Stay tuned...not out of the woods. I decided to wait for late Feb earnings call when they announce sales backlog---if it shrank again, look out below....not predicting...just willing to leave a few bucks on the table until we know.

That said, it looks like the stock might be "consolidating"...at least meaning that the short-selling boat people have moved on for now

Stay tuned...not out of the woods. I decided to wait for late Feb earnings call when they announce sales backlog---if it shrank again, look out below....not predicting...just willing to leave a few bucks on the table until we know.

That said, it looks like the stock might be "consolidating"...at least meaning that the short-selling boat people have moved on for now
Agree, but I think if the forward guidance is good, it may be a wash and no big sell off.

I had the most bizarre voicemail the other day from the guy who manages my IRA. He said that they accidentally closed out my Lucid position at 18 (with a small gain) last quarter and wanted to know if I wanted to buy it back. I have no idea how to answer that question. I liked it at 17, so you would think I would love it at 8. I haven’t called him back because I have no clue how to answer his question.

I had the most bizarre voicemail the other day from the guy who manages my IRA. He said that they accidentally closed out my Lucid position at 18 (with a small gain) last quarter and wanted to know if I wanted to buy it back. I have no idea how to answer that question. I liked it at 17, so you would think I would love it at 8. I haven’t called him back because I have no clue how to answer his question.
If someone who manages my money "accidentally" did anything I would be looking for a new guy. He accidentally saved you money this time, but if it had gone to $32 he would have accidentally cost you a ton.

If someone who manages my money "accidentally" did anything I would be looking for a new guy. He accidentally saved you money this time, but if it had gone to $32 he would have accidentally cost you a ton.
I don’t disagree with that at all.

Gotta be an omen...if it were me I'd reinvest half of the proceeds from the sale at 18

My first position with LCID dates to January 2022 (ugh), my second position dates to January 17, 2023 at $8.07, and at that price I went large as it comes off what I think was the bottom at $6.09.
Buy.

If we hold it for 2 years we will do well even if our cost is 2x the current price I think
I certainly won't vouch for the sourse here, but his methodology is interesting...($9.50/shr based in 200,000 cars sold in 2030)

Also saw Morgan Stanley has $5 target....both of these assess fundamentals---at the moment it's strictly a momentum trade.

IK'm still a chicken...

I certainly won't vouch for the sourse here, but his methodology is interesting...($9.50/shr based in 200,000 cars sold in 2030)

Also saw Morgan Stanley has $5 target....both of these assess fundamentals---at the moment it's strictly a momentum trade.

IK'm still a chicken...
I think Lucid has a good shot at selling 200k cars in 2030, but if they do I can’t see the average selling price being $110k which is the basis of their assumptions. They will need their smaller car (and possibly smaller crossover) and will need to sell a lot of them.

Wow back at over $10. Of course I chickened out 3 weeks ago and sold at $6.70 to move it to another stock. That stock have gained a good amount but nowhere as good as LCID. Missed out on $28k and increasing. Thats what we call paper hands haha

So are the Saudis buying Lucid? Would this mean it then goes privately owned and LCID shareholders are paid whatever Lucid and the Saudi PIF agree upon?

Back