LCID just went below $8

This entire thing reeks of someone spreading unsubstantiated rumors on purpose. I doubt a buyout is happening soon.

No, this is all on rumors and short sellers getting absolutely destroyed.
Oh well, I wish I had a F$!k to give for these hedge funds shorting $LCID for months!! F' em'!!

Looks like another halt! Wow how many halts today so far? 8?

Damn, that was fun for an hour.

Emotional rollercoaster lol! One reason I've stopped day trading as it was not healthy for my heart haha. SO was telling me to stop looking but I just cant quit midway through a rollercoaster ride lol

Looks like the Short squeeze ended and no buyers left.

Wow what happend here ?

Well my average is $23.00. I wanted it higher 🤣🤣. Are you guys still holding or exiting if it’s over your cost price ?

Looks like the Short squeeze ended and no buyers left.
More like shorts scrambling to close their short positions to keep from continuing to lose Millions per minute.

Well my average is $23.00. I wanted it higher 🤣🤣. Are you guys still holding or exiting if it’s over your cost price ?
HOLDING!!! I ain't selling!

HOLDING!!! I ain't selling!
I guess we all will either make huge money or just loose money 🤣🤣

An article from Yahoo Finance expects to surge 400% to $45 💵💵.

Last edited:
I'm in for the long haul. Whilst it was certainly tempting to get out or sell some stock off earlier on today I still decided to hold.

Public investment Group rumor for buyout move price as high as $18 (Nov support) - from 8.75 from Thursday 1/26

Back