LCID just went below $8

Only thing that makes me pause is that they only paid $10+ during the raise. How much do they wanna pay per share? Hope it's a good premium.

I do read tarot cards, so I threw on this, just to see if I can get some insight. From my throws, I'm thinking that the rumor of Saudi's wanting to take the company private are true. Likely the burden of us having to make a decision to sell will be removed from us, as the company being taken private will mean you will get to sell whether you like it or not. Mind you, tarot only reads the current energy and free will can change decisions (tarot can't force SA to buy this company, but the probabilities given the energy suggest they will....at this time.....). Throwing for oneself is hard too, because I'm super biased about myself (joy of being human). For entertainment purposes only, past performance is no guarantee of future performance, objects in mirror appear closer than they appear and all that....

I did sell some of my shares (25%) today, just to take advantage of the short term gain (in case this does turn out to be rumor/innuendo) and it helped relieve my FOMO (fear of missing out) stress of not taking advantage of a short term gain in my favor (overall loss as my break even price is 16 and I sold at 13).

I can always jump back in if the price goes to single digits again (Like I did over my last few purchases). Enjoy the ride and EFF the short sellers!

Saudi buying Lucid fully make a lot of business sense, just as years back Elon asked Saudi to take Tesla to private. Elon explained there were long term goal of Tesla as oppose of Wall Street’s quarterly goals. Sometime over-emphasis of fulfilling quarterly goals may hinter long term vision of Tesla. Long term goal is vertical integration, full autonomy and autonomous machine integration with AI. I believe Lucid is on same road map as Tesla, it’s just that perhaps Saudi couldn’t wanted to work with Elon for his megalomania ego for harder to control? Make no doubt Saudi is aiming to spend 10’s and 100’s of billions to transform their infrastructure like petroleum export Norway. Few billions drops to make couple AMP factories so they can have ancillary service industry boom means nothing. Lucid implementation can potentially bring up emergence of glass, battery, upholstery, charging network and lower level semiconductor industries needed to jolt its economy as petroleum hedge. Lucid AMP-2 means creation of a lot of jobs and collective intellectual advancement of the region.

On the first week of December 2022, CCP’s President Xi Jiping went to Saudi for summit and offer to trade oil in RMB bilateral and offer China’s EV industry and infrastructure development prowess. Saudi gives oils but not wanting Chinese EV goods. Why? Bc vested interest in America, Lucid, BMW, Foxconn and TSMC.

I'm still kicking myself for selling at 6.70 ish. But thats how it goes, hindsight is 20/20

I'm still kicking myself for selling at 6.70 ish. But thats how it goes, hindsight is 20/20
Don’t let emotion get in the way. Also preset amount you are willing to lose all and cost averaged as each bullet and play show down to the river instead of premature folding. This is just like any poker game.

Price action is very very weird. If it pops, it gets pushed back down, and if it drops it gets bought back up. Literally no matter what the broader market is doing, LCID seems to want to hold between 11.50-12. I don't think this is because it's the buyout price, if there is one. But something is fishy, oh so fishy. Now whether is fishy bad or fishy good, I don't know.

I can say my interest earned on the shares I let borrowed is starting to drop. So I guess short interest is dropping.
ER will be very interesting this quarter!

Also, wouldn't mind if we saw this in the weekly chart. 😀
Screenshot_20230208-070906.png

Don’t let emotion get in the way. Also preset amount you are willing to lose all and cost averaged as each bullet and play show down to the river instead of premature folding. This is just like any poker game.
Ah no wonder! I suck at poker too lol!

I cut my holdings in LCID by 40% when it popped and took $5k profit on it. I have been using options trades to lower my cost basis but still including options I am at 14.8. I have been selling covered calls to keep cutting my cost basis. I personally think that a buy out by Saudi PIF is not good for the employees and therefore not good for owners. As an investor I could even make money on a pop. It is very important for Lucid to ensure that the software is bug free and have a clear road map to add the planned and announced features of DDp some of us paid for. Also, I am hoping that the base Pure will be the volume leader to drive down the cost and gravity will be no more than a fully loaded Touring. Finally, I am hoping to see a 5 seater priced between Telsa Model Y and Model X with all the specs far better than Model X in range, performance, towing capacity and cargo capacity. That will be the volume runner.

Saudi buying Lucid fully make a lot of business sense, just as years back Elon asked Saudi to take Tesla to private. Elon explained there were long term goal of Tesla as oppose of Wall Street’s quarterly goals. Sometime over-emphasis of fulfilling quarterly goals may hinter long term vision of Tesla. Long term goal is vertical integration, full autonomy and autonomous machine integration with AI. I believe Lucid is on same road map as Tesla, it’s just that perhaps Saudi couldn’t wanted to work with Elon for his megalomania ego for harder to control? Make no doubt Saudi is aiming to spend 10’s and 100’s of billions to transform their infrastructure like petroleum export Norway. Few billions drops to make couple AMP factories so they can have ancillary service industry boom means nothing. Lucid implementation can potentially bring up emergence of glass, battery, upholstery, charging network and lower level semiconductor industries needed to jolt its economy as petroleum hedge. Lucid AMP-2 means creation of a lot of jobs and collective intellectual advancement of the region.

On the first week of December 2022, CCP’s President Xi Jiping went to Saudi for summit and offer to trade oil in RMB bilateral and offer China’s EV industry and infrastructure development prowess. Saudi gives oils but not wanting Chinese EV goods. Why? Bc vested interest in America, Lucid, BMW, Foxconn and TSMC.
I disagree, going private and spending 20 billion? Better to just give the support Lucid needs, throw more money at it. Let the stock appreciate. If it goes private as a Saudi company, that would be bad publicity. Right now it's a California company. And if they do bring it back, who is going to pay $100 per share when that happens when you have been fleeced at $20?

With the new defence contract, I don't think lucid is going private. No way Lucid will be assigned a contract if it will be a Saudi private company. Good for me, since I'm holding for a decade!

Not trying to pop anyone's bubbles but that battery pack deal sure sounds like a Proof of concept. Nothing more.

If the pack delivers, the dod decides to actually use it in something, and places a massive order, then consider it a big win. Until then it's not a huge deal.

Last edited:
Not trying to pop anyone's bubbles but that battery pack deal should sounds like a Proof of concept. Nothing more.

If it delivers and the dod decides to actual use it in something, AND places a massive order, then consider it a big win. Until then it's not a huge deal.
Buy on rumor…

I do also believe the Saudi's will plan to take the company private and at these low prices I would bet they are just adding to their shares on the public market.

Back