Latest OTA Version 1.2.10 and Mileage Increase

zkhan2

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air GT
I noticed that after this update, my range went from 365 miles (driving charge) to 377 miles. My milage is fairly accurate when I drive conservatively with the AC off.

IMG_1732.jpg

IMG_034B69AC3102-1.jpeg

"My mileage is fairly accurate when I drive conservatively with the AC off.".

But who is going to drive the Lucid conservatively (or in my case living in Arizona, ever with the AC off)? I suppose someone to whom range is critically important.

"My mileage is fairly accurate when I drive conservatively with the AC off.".

But who is going to drive the Lucid conservatively (or in my case living in Arizona, ever with the AC off)? I suppose someone to whom range is critically important.
I drive that way to test the accuracy of the range. For example. when I am in swift and AC on, my 30 mile trip to work ends up showing that I ate 39 miles of range. Either way the range accuracy is way better than what I got with my Tesla.

Don't forget, here in Virginia we get the ugly humid heat. Although it has cooled down significantly.

I drive that way to test the accuracy of the range. For example. when I am in swift and AC on, my 30 mile trip to work ends up showing that I ate 39 miles of range. Either way the range accuracy is way better than what I got with my Tesla.

Don't forget, here in Virginia we get the ugly humid heat. Although it has cooled down significantly.

True. And you also have the most aggressive speed enforcement this side of Switzerland.

Back