Key Fob Lanyard

When I picked up my AT in late December it had the same black Lucid frame around my paper tag as Tim-in-CA. When my mobile service came out this week he did notice the one of the retaining clips on the back of the frame was broken as it probably was over torqued during PDI. He'll replace that along with fixing some rear window trim issues.

Has anyone figured out how to install the lanyard that comes with the key fob. Seems near impossible to thread the lanyard through the hole
Dental floss threaded through first worked for me.

wet the tip of the nylon string and thread it though like you would a needle and thread, once you see it in the slot use a needle, stick it into the thread and pull it through, takes 2 minutes..

wet the tip of the nylon string and thread it though like you would a needle and thread, once you see it in the slot use a needle, stick it into the thread and pull it through, takes 2 minutes..
For those with limited dexterity, a floss threader works really well.

Update, the leather tag was something that was provided only for Dream edition vehicles per service. And there IS a metal LUCID license plate frame that was put on my vehicle when I picked it up. Here's a pic of my plate frame ...
Has anyone without a DE found a cool alternative tag or longer lanyard to attach to the FOB? Are there aftermarket Lucid branded ones?

Kidding aside, Lucid is fairly new car company. Therefore, we will not see many if any aftermarket Lucid accessories.

Has anyone without a DE found a cool alternative tag or longer lanyard to attach to the FOB? Are there aftermarket Lucid branded ones?
Get one of these and customize it with the name Lucid on it.

PXL_20221003_215159053.jpg

The lithium in my battery likely came from the Atacama desert. I literally worked a salt mine, in Chile, in the 80's, under Pinochet's dictatorship. Hence: ^ { definitely not fun times }

I had reached out to Customer Service asking for a leather Fob. I ended up getting one message saying they would get me one, then a few days later a message from someone else saying they weren't given out with the Touring. It's hard to believe given what we pay for any of the models they wouldn't provide a complete customer experience and give you the remote on a Lucid fob. It seems very petty of them.

Two can play at that game!

Attachments

• IMG_1356.jpeg
    IMG_1356.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 88
I had reached out to Customer Service asking for a leather Fob. I ended up getting one message saying they would get me one, then a few days later a message from someone else saying they weren't given out with the Touring. It's hard to believe given what we pay for any of the models they wouldn't provide a complete customer experience and give you the remote on a Lucid fob. It seems very petty of them.

They weren’t given out with the Grand Touring, either.

I have to agree with you. Lucid wants us to believe they are a luxury brand. Their customers service over all doesn't connect with luxury branding.

I have to agree with you. Lucid wants us to believe they are a luxury brand. Their customers service over all doesn't connect with luxury branding.
I must disagree. I have experienced excellent customer service.

While there are a few areas that have issue, the vast majority of owners are getting excellent customer service. I know that I am with the Scottsdale service center.

Not to go off topic of this post. What I am saying is that if we walk into a Four Seasons hotel, we expect to receive a Four Seasons hotel service. If we walk into a Lexus detail, we will receive a Lexus service. So far, I have different experience while taken a test drive from the Lucid studio at the Valley Fair Mall in San Jose, when I taken delivery of my car at Millbrae service center, and when I dropped off my car at Millbrae this morning for works listed on the due bill. All three times, my experience was vastly different.

Back