Key Fob Lanyard

Saw this in the MotorTrend article stating that they were going to do a 1 Year test of the Air. Does anyone know where this lanyard tab is from? My vehicle didn't come with it.
I go the lanyard but not the ring or leather. My agt was delivered 10/13/2022

I go the lanyard but not the ring or leather. My agt was delivered 10/13/2022
Same. I only got the little lanyard string. No leather and ring.

You should also receive a license plate holder with the black nuts.

Yes, my back temp plate has a black frame and black plastic nut covers. Underlying nut color is unknown! Just got my CA plates in the mail today (just took one month). Will put them on tomorrow

Saw this in the MotorTrend article stating that they were going to do a 1 Year test of the Air. Does anyone know where this lanyard tab is from? My vehicle didn't come with it.
Do you mean the leather part or the little string?

Yes, my back temp plate has a black frame and black plastic nut covers. Underlying nut color is unknown! Just got my CA plates in the mail today (just took one month). Will put them on tomorrow
I actually didn’t get that on delivery. Went to SC 2 weeks later and saw the frame on a new delivery.

Do you mean the leather part or the little string?
Yes. The leather tab with the embossed LUCID logo. I texted customer service, they are looking into it for me. I’ll let everyone know the outcome. My fob came with the string only. I had to find an old key ring to put my one house key!

Yes. The leather tab with the embossed LUCID logo. I texted customer service, they are looking into it for me. I’ll let everyone know the outcome. My fob came with the string only. I had to find an old key ring to put my one house key!
Yes, I think everyone's came with just the string. I think Lucid really did cheap out on the key fob. The plastic isn't even that nice it doesn't feel that good in the hand. The box it came in was nicer. I think a little leather tab like that would've made it classier. That said, I don't use my key fob anyway.

I got that for the rear. But no holder or black nuts for the front (front is required in WA). I just got four only electroplated screws that also were on the short side. I bought a nice black frame and now the screws were only in for a few threads. So, i bought stainless steel screws and washers. M5 is the size, which is somewhat hard to find. They also need to be of perfect lenght because they bottom out already after ~8 threads. I also put non-seizing on the threads so they wont cold weld.

i did not get the leather tab or the license plate frames. Is this something new?

i did not get the leather tab or the license plate frames. Is this something new?
Nobody I know has gotten the leather tab, and there isn’t a license plate frame, it is just a black mounting bracket.

Then I guess I am all set :cool:
Update, the leather tag was something that was provided only for Dream edition vehicles per service. And there IS a metal LUCID license plate frame that was put on my vehicle when I picked it up. Here's a pic of my plate frame ...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-01-31 at 2.55.19 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-01-31 at 2.55.19 PM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 138
Anybody who didn't get the leather tag, but the Lucid was attached to the key fob in s a winner.

Oh, I want one of those-slick!!

Update, the leather tag was something that was provided only for Dream edition vehicles per service. And there IS a metal LUCID license plate frame that was put on my vehicle when I picked it up. Here's a pic of my plate frame ...
No frame here!
image.jpg

Contact customer care / service. All the fobs were supposed to come with it. They’ll mail it to you.
Never paid attention to this. Will check for mine too later today.

I had a Lucid frame on my GT. Replaced it though with the one I like.

Back