Key fob desired

blueice89

Cars
Lucid 22”AGT quantum
So Iove using my keyfob but I like many others turned passive unlock off.

But if I have the keyfob in my hand and I press the door handle in shouldnt the car unlock? Can’t lucid add this functionality. I mean clearly I have the key in the Hand. Like if you press the door knob and key in hand or near then open the door. Instead I have to double tap they fob and wait for doors to open. Just this simple fix would go a long way Lucid.

How Do other folks wish their key fob worked? Any other desires ?

So Iove using my keyfob but I like many others turned passive unlock off.

But if I have the keyfob in my hand and I press the door handle in shouldnt the car unlock? Can’t lucid add this functionality. I mean clearly I have the key in the Hand. Like if you press the door knob and key in hand or near then open the door. Instead I have to double tap they fob and wait for doors to open. Just this simple fix would go a long way Lucid.

How Do other folks wish their key fob worked? Any other desires ?
If you have the fob or mobile key close to the car and press the door handle, it will unlock. If yours doesn’t, try a new battery.

If you have the fob or mobile key close to the car and press the door handle, it will unlock. If yours doesn’t, try a new battery.
I don’t Think it works unless the car is awake first or you have passive unlock on

I don’t Think it works unless the car is awake first or you have passive unlock on
Passive unlock means you don’t have to interact with the car at all, just get near it.

Passive unlock means you don’t have to interact with the car at all, just get near it.
So if you walk away from your car for the day with passive unlock off you can enter the car without pressing any buttons on your key fob?
My car sometimes locks so fast Passive lock that I can even open my charge port

So if you walk away from your car for the day with passive unlock off you can enter the car without pressing any buttons on your key fob?
My car sometimes locks so fast Passive lock that I can even open my charge port
Passive unlock has nothing to do with locking or walking away. It only controls whether the car unlocks automatically when you approach (passive on) or requires you to press the door handle (off).

Oh another thread is saying it’s a very a long lag maybe I am just not waiting long enough. ??

I clearly pushed hard unless I am pushing the wrong spot

Pushing in the handle should wake up and unlock the car. It works for me all the time. Could the cover on your fob be blocking it?

Pushing in the handle should wake up and unlock the car. It works for me all the time. Could the cover on your fob be blocking it?
I will lose my mind if it’s the cover

Yes. I have passive unlock off and almost exclusively just push in on handle when walking up.

Does the light on the mirror flash indicating that the car woke up? If not try holding the handle in just a bit longer.

Back