Key fob keeps getting lost

I want it to be sleek like just a rubber glove type and I want it to say the unlock icon
I get where you are going with this. I would think one of the third-party accessory makers may get around to this eventually. Like TWraps. But it’s still such a niche at this point. Could be a while before something like that is viable as a product.

Could always play around with your own design and a 3D printer, maybe?

So far this idea has worked okay, happy to report zero falling out of pocket incidents. It’s not greatest form but it functions well.
IMG_0139.jpeg

This morning I got to stare at someone else's car instead of people staring at mine. Half my commute was driven next to a shiny black Karma Revero. Very cool looking EV, or PHEV, I guess. I had no idea what it was and looked it up when I got to work. Why am I posting in this thread? Karma sells accessories like Lucid does, clothes, cups, car stuff. Including a keyfob case so you don't lose it easily. I really like the fob, and I like the case too. It is the same leather used in the car, and it is $110+tax. I'm still trying to get my mind around spending $120 for a keyfob case. But it does look a lot nicer than the one @blueice89 is using.

Attachments

• keyfob.jpg
    keyfob.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 72
This morning I got to stare at someone else's car instead of people staring at mine. Half my commute was driven next to a shiny black Karma Revero. Very cool looking EV, or PHEV, I guess. I had no idea what it was and looked it up when I got to work. Why am I posting in this thread? Karma sells accessories like Lucid does, clothes, cups, car stuff. Including a keyfob case so you don't lose it easily. I really like the fob, and I like the case too. It is the same leather used in the car, and it is $110+tax. I'm still trying to get my mind around spending $120 for a keyfob case. But it does look a lot nicer than the one @blueice89 is using.
I inquired at this site: https://leatherbrut.com/collections/car-key-fob-cover-cases

How well does the Smart Tag work? Do you have to be near the object? I don't need it for my key fob, but it would be handy for other things.
This is my key fob. On top of this, I put it in a Faraday pouch at night, which makes it pretty easy to find.
I think they all work the same way... Airtag, smarttag etc, using the phone network and nearby connections to ping signal.
When you look at the Internet reviews, seems the tech for Apple and Samsung are generally similar in accuracy. I'll say the other brands like Tile etc didn't have enough users to be reliable, but that was just based on YouTube comparisons.
I find the smarttag to be great, but Google or YouTube some video comparisons and should get plenty of info to help make a decision

I think they all work the same way... Airtag, smarttag etc, using the phone network and nearby connections to ping signal.
When you look at the Internet reviews, seems the tech for Apple and Samsung are generally similar in accuracy. I'll say the other brands like Tile etc didn't have enough users to be reliable, but that was just based on YouTube comparisons.
I find the smarttag to be great, but Google or YouTube some video comparisons and should get plenty of info to help make a decision
From what I've read, the AirTag and Samsung's SmartTab work the same way. But since they rely on someone with a phone being within 10 or 15 ft of the tag to send the signal back to your phone, the AirTag will be more effective just because more people have iPhones than Samsungs.

Back