• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

BUG iPhone Widgets Disappearing or Blank

Yeah my big widget is already gone. Only the little one is there. I will update app and try again.

So far, so good. Big widget is still there. But I've been fooled before, so…

Okay. I'm ready to declare this bug as fixed. Big widget is still present. I don't think it's disappearing anymore.

Okay. I'm ready to declare this bug as fixed. Big widget is still present. I don't think it's disappearing anymore.
It doesn't for me. I added after updating the app and this morning it disappeared on me,

It doesn't for me. I added after updating the app and this morning it disappeared on me,
Some people don't seem to have the truly "updated" version of the app. Do you see the gift icon in the upper right corner of the main app interface?

Some people don't seem to have the truly "updated" version of the app. Do you see the gift icon in the upper right corner of the main app interface?
I just updated the app to 1.43. My large widget disappeared and I reinstalled it on my iPhone 14 Pro Max. I don't see the "gift icon" and further when I click on the app to open it is shows a small yellow warning icon and it says "Vehicle Offline". Not sure what this means, never saw it before??

Okay. Not resolved for everyone, then.

Might want to try rebooting your phone. Or uninstall the app and reinstall. Though that will require you to set up Mobile Key again.

I just updated the app to 1.43. My large widget disappeared and I reinstalled it on my iPhone 14 Pro Max. I don't see the "gift icon" and further when I click on the app to open it is shows a small yellow warning icon and it says "Vehicle Offline". Not sure what this means, never saw it before??
I've gotten that many times. It usually resolves itself if you quit the app and return.

Or perhaps your car is somewhere that it can't get internet access?

My app does show 1.43 in the "About" under "Settings" but I don't see the gift icon?? I did go out to the car and unlock it and now the "Vehicle Offline" warning is gone, but still no gift icon.

My app does show 1.43 in the "About" under "Settings" but I don't see the gift icon?? I did go out to the car and unlock it and now the "Vehicle Offline" warning is gone, but still no gift icon.
What worked for me was tapping on the widget to launch the app from the widget. But others have reported that not working, so I'm not sure what's going on there.

Others had success quitting the app a few times and relaunching. But that also doesn't work for everyone.

The final workaround would be deleting the app and reinstalling. But then you will have to set up Mobile key again. That one does seem to work, though, as far as getting the gift icon to show up.

What worked for me was tapping on the widget to launch the app from the widget. But others have reported that not working, so I'm not sure what's going on there.

Others had success quitting the app a few times and relaunching. But that also doesn't work for everyone.

The final workaround would be deleting the app and reinstalling. But then you will have to set up Mobile key again. That one does seem to work, though, as far as getting the gift icon to show up.
Yeah I don't want to delete the app and reinstall; not really that important for me to get the gift icon. Everything else is working just fine. If I have to keep reinstalling the widget, so be it.

I do...

I just rebooted the phone, because I didn’t want to deal with setting up mobile key again.

After a bit, it worked. My guess is there was some stuff cached and it just took time to purge.

I just rebooted the phone, because I didn’t want to deal with setting up mobile key again.

After a bit, it worked. My guess is there was some stuff cached and it just took time to purge.
So when you say "rebooted the phone" do you mean completely shut down the iPhone and then just start it up again?

Back