BUG iPhone Widgets Disappearing or Blank

So when you say "rebooted the phone" do you mean completely shut down the iPhone and then just start it up again?
Yes. But again, I’m unconvinced it was that and not just the passage of time, since other things worked for other people

Yes. But again, I’m unconvinced it was that and not just the passage of time, since other things worked for other people
Well now the gift icon is there so I guess I'm all set now.

I’ve been using the Lucid iPhone widget on my phone for months. Very convenient.

Font Automotive tire Gadget Communication Device Rectangle

Today, it suddenly stopped working. Anyone else?

Ya. Same for many of us. I hope they fix it soon.

Mine came back today. It's been a month for me without it.

Still working

Attachments

• IMG_5719.jpeg
    IMG_5719.jpeg
    966.9 KB · Views: 37
Keeping both up to see if one goes away first

My screen looks just like Bobby's and then it goes away after a day or two.

Well the mid one disappeared but the small is still there. Reinstalled the mid one and it disappeared again after one day but the small one is still working.

I just downloaded 2.1.47 couple days ago, now I’m seeing my widget screen like this. Anyone else can relate?

1734E717-C357-4012-8B2B-09C482E3F32B.jpeg

Don’t know what I’ve done wrong but I’ve never seen the Lucid widget on my IPhone. Not even for a nanosecond.

That image is the “placeholder” for Lucid’s widget. If you see that for more than a few seconds, that means the widget is not able to successfully get its data from the app itself.

Sometimes launching the app will kick it into gear. Other times, it stays that way for a while. If your other widgets are working, and a restart doesn’t help, it could be something else Lucid didn’t anticipate happening in your phone.

It’s possible the widget needs to communicate with a server. So if you are in Airplane Mode or otherwise not connected to the internet for a while, things like this can happen. Because widgets aren’t constantly updated (that would destroy your battery life) once a widget gets into a broken state it can stay that way for quite a while.

I’d report it to Lucid and hope it gets resolved in the future. I’ve found troublesome widgets will just start working on their own again occasionally. But they need to be told these types of issues are happening fixing locket widget app issues.
I have used the app for around 15 yrs and love the app. Recently, the widget with shows my past events mostly has stopped working. It just shows a blue background instead of my previous entries. Is there something I’m doing wrong or is there a way to reset the widgets and get it working again? Thanks

Back