• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

FEATURE Introducing RangeXChange V2V charging for Lucid

Same. Looks like the delay is over.

I got it,too 😁

I… didn’t lol. Guess I’m still waiting.

Yay me too!

Looking forward to the reviews!!! Lucid should also be sending this to the tech / auto blog reviews as well to get more press on the feature. Unfortunately, they'd need to provide a vehicle as well as @OutofSpecDave has already sold his.

Teslas whoever comes to me will never be hungry again 😅 😅 😅

mine will get delivered on Sunday!

Interesting. The V2V chord came with a new mobile charger cable….

Attachments

• IMG_6124.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 115
  • IMG_6125.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 112
Interesting. The V2V chord came with a new mobile charger cable….
Very interesting.
A packing error?

My Fed Ex tracking says the weight of my package is 12 Pounds and 16x15x9 in.
i wonder what yours said?

That is about correct. It comes in the bag that fits the corner space in the trunk. So it replaces the original bag.

Here is what I got. Notice it says,

*Your Lucld Mobile Charger must have the RangeXchange Icon to ensure compatibility. If no Icon is present on your charging cable, it is not functional with the RangeXchange adapter tail.​

I've highlighted the Icon on the photo:

Lucid Range Xchange' User-Guide.jpeg

tempImagecoXbWk.png

*Your Lucld Mobile Charger must have the RangeXchange Icon to ensure compatibility. If no Icon is present on your charging cable, it is not functional with the RangeXchange adapter tail.​

View attachment 16886

View attachment 16887
So I guess they will just send a new charger if they find that your VIN was supplied with an incompatible charger? Will need to check mine out.

View attachment 16886

View attachment 16887
My mobile charger does not have the icon. That means I will get a full charger set 😁

Thanks for the photos Alex. I also placed an order (mine has no icon either and could use a spare anyway).

Build quality in the photos looks great!

That is a pretty good deal for $125. We certainly cannot complain about the way Lucid is doing this.
It's a very noteworthy way of handling this.

Mine came with charger too, guess I have to go buy another house to mount it in.
Well, we will have one charger at the house and one in the car to help out those EVs less fortunate. 😀

Mine came with charger too, guess I have to go buy another house to mount it in.
Look at Lucid, working to drive the economy. How awesome is that?

Back