Interior pics at night?

Slam08

Cars
2022 Jaguar I Pace
So I went for a test drive today and the SA mentioned that the ambient lighting in the air GT is quite nice and bright, but unfortunately right now there is now way to test drive the car at night.

Does anyone have interior pics at night w ambient lighting? Tried to search google and YouTube but couldn’t find a lot.

I’m sure that other on the board would be interested as well! Anyone hav pics of the interior at night?

Thanks!

Here's 2, not the best pics but maybe it'll help give an idea

20211211_180712.jpg20220101_214917.jpg

Thanks! The first pic looks really nice.
The second pic looks like a different car, lol. Is there a big difference in the modes?

whoa! I totally didn't think about interior night lighting. That looks great! I love night driving and this is just wonderful!

Thanks! The first pic looks really nice.
The second pic looks like a different car, lol. Is there a big difference in the modes?
It just changes the colors, different angle, but my guess is in the first pic there was more lighting so the camera sensor could pick up the colors better. Second pic was in completely dark garage except for the headlights...which can't be turned off...

@hydbob

Do you have pics of the roof? The SA pointed out the LED strip on the roof and said it gets quite bright. Is that your experience?

Thanks for sharing all the pics. Much appreciated. We are living vicariously through you!

Back