ICE-ing is infuriating and awesome Tesla surprise..

So check this out...I'm still in Alabama ..plugged in my car at the hotel we're staying and it's a pretty decent neighborhood.... I'm using the charger that comes with the car plugged into a regular 120V power receptacle... basically getting 1kw. I check my app to check charge level before sleeping and it says 'Cable Connected'...so it's not charging.. I go down to the car..and someone unplugged my charger and kept it on the ground...!! SERIOUSLY..What in The Hell ALABAMA! Not coming back here with an EV..super pissed... And worried now that someone may damage the car itself...this is wrong and irritating..

So check this out...I'm still in Alabama ..plugged in my car at the hotel we're staying and it's a pretty decent neighborhood.... I'm using the charger that comes with the car plugged into a regular 120V power receptacle... basically getting 1kw. I check my app to check charge level before sleeping and it says 'Cable Connected'...so it's not charging.. I go down to the car..and someone unplugged my charger and kept it on the ground...!! SERIOUSLY..What in The Hell ALABAMA! Not coming back here with an EV..super pissed... And worried now that someone may damage the car itself...this is wrong and irritating..
This doesn't seem right. You cannot unplug the charger from the car if it is locked. At least, I have never been able to.

This doesn't seem right. You cannot unplug the charger from the car if it is locked. At least, I have never been able to.
no, but you can unplug the otherside from the wall

Sadist, I bet you their life is miserable…or soon to be miserable

Back